During this time, we are working closely with MCSL and the CCRA board and considering all health recommendations. The health and safety of our swimmers, and our larger community, is our top priority. Based on what we know at this time, we do not have any plans to cancel or postpone our season. However, since the situation is changing rapidly, we will follow all developments and will continue to work with the CCRA board, MCSL and state health officials on any next steps. If we need to make changes to our season, we will immediately communicate such changes to our community. We realize that this is a difficult time for all and it is our hope that our swimmers will have a full and rewarding Stingray season.