The Arkansas Racers are committed to teaching the "4 D's": Dedication, Discipline, Determination & Desire in life and swimming.
The Arkansas Racers Swim Club is very proud of its swimmers` accomplishments since it was founded in 2008. From competing at the state and regional level to setting age-group records, the Racers swimmers have enjoyed success at every level in competitive swimming and in life. Furthermore, our sport has the highest grade point average of any other sport in our community.
The Racers model of the 4 D's: Dedication, Discipline, Determination & Desire, serves as a foundation to build even greater success in the future. Improvements have been noted every year, and we look forward to seeing our swimmers continue their dominance at the local level and further their achievements at the regional and national levels.
The Arkansas Racers is a competitive program with the purpose and commitment to:
* Improve the sport of swimming
* Work with individuals who share our vision
* Provide swimmers with the highest quality coaching
* Motivate swimmers to realize and obtain their goals
* Recognize each individual and value their role in the success of our organization
* Develop positive self-esteem, sportsmanship, character & ability to deal with success and failure
* Provide swimmers the opportunities to grow and succeed to their highest level
* Create a fun & positive atmosphere in a competitive environment