May is "Bring a Friend to Practice" month for our club team and summer league swim team. Stop by the ASU pool to meet the coaches, see the facility, and get an evaluation for placement on our team.
Ask about our new partnership with Hubbard Family Swim School for learn to swim lessons, and with Swim Devil Masters for adult swim training/triathletes.
Is your swimmer tired of sharing a lane with 10 (or more) swimmers during practice? We have LOTS of room and provide more personalized coaching to every swimmer. Our athletes performance in and out of the pool speaks for itself.
What are the Top 10 Reasons to Swim with PITCHFORK AQUATICS? We are the ONLY swim club in town....
1) with a Club Excellence Program at the "Silver Level" in the East Valley.
2) with a coach that competed in 3 Summer Olympics.
3) with a coach on the FINA Coaches Committee.
4) with coaches that have worked directly with the legendary Coach Bob Bowman.
5) that has a 10+U girl 100 backstroker who was top 10 in the US.
6) that has a 16+U boy 400 IM'er who was top 3 in the World.
7) that trains at the Arizona State University Campus.
8) that trains in the same pool that Michael Phelps did before the 2016 Rio Olympics.
9) that is an MP Michael Phelps swim team.
10) with the slogan "Learn to Swim. Learn to Win."
Water you waiting for? Come in for an evaluation and Join Today!
Open tryouts (for the Club or SunRays Rec team) are held every Monday and Wednesday from 6-7:00PM at the Mona Plummer Aquatic Center, swimmers age 5 and up (that can swim at least one length of the pool unaided) are welcome to try out their skills with our staff. Please contact us before you come to the pool.
Prep Group and SunRays Summer League Swim Team practice is on Mon and Wed from 5:45-6:45PM and Saturday 11:00AM-12:00PM. Check the Sun Rays tab for more information.
If you have any questions please contact Head Coach Fernando Canales at (480) 526-0189, or Head Age Group Coach Mona Nyheim-Canales at (480) 498-0484, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(some photos courtesy of USA Swimming)