CONCEIVE, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE
Maclay Northside Dolphins is a non-profit and tax deductible (501 (c)(3)) organization. Our swim team serves school age children at all levels of swimmers from those just starting out to those competing on a state level. Presently, our primary focus is on developmental training in and out of the pool. Our swimmers range in age from 7 to 17 years of age and engage in varying degrees of commitment. Depending on placement in certain practice groups, our swimmers can participate in weekly practice anywhere from 3.5 hours to 14 hours per week. Weekly practices include pool work plus weight training. All levels of ability and commitment are welcome, although commitment is strongly encouraged. The sport of swimming in unique in that success can be achieved even without great talent if you are willing to work hard and work consistently. As evidenced by so many of our success stories, a high level of accomplishment is virtually inevitable as long as you stay with the sport long enough!
Events Info - Save the dates
Upcoming LCM Schedule:
- May 6-7 Bolles LCM Open - view pdf
- May 28-29 ATAC LCM Developmetal
- June 10-12 Sunshine State (LCM in Gainesville)
- June 23-25 ATAC LCM Invitational
- July 14-17 FLAG's (LCM State Championship Meet- Orlando) (qualifying times)
- August 3-6 ISCA Summer National Championship Meet, St Pete. (qualifying times), co-ordinating with Coast Aquatics
Upcoming SCY Schedule
- May 7 ATAC Developmental - view pdf
- June ?? Dothan
- May 21, June 3, June 18, July 9, July 23 -- short unofficial SCY meets at Maclay (subject to change)
- July 30-31 Area Championships at Trousdell (for those who do NOT have qualifying times for FLAG's or Senior Champs)
All Age Top 10 SCY Spring 2016 - updated March 15, 2016.
End 2015 - 2016 Meet Schedule View schedule - updated November 3, 2015.
IMPORTANT! If your swimmer plans to take a break from swimming, please email our treasurer two weeks in advance in order for us to suspend or cancel your account from being billed from Team Unify.