WELCOME TO BRONCO SWIM AND DIVE
Welcome to the Rancho Bernardo High School's Swim and Dive Web Site. This site can be used to obtain all necessary forms and information on the swim and dive programs at RB High School.
Rancho Bernardo High School swim teams have been CIF and League champions many times. Numerous swimmers from Rancho Bernardo High School have achieved All-American awards. In additon, many Rancho Bernardo swimmers have been named to 1st Team All-CIFs and 1st Team All-Palomar League.
Rancho Bernardo High School is a Division I school competing in the Palomar League against Poway High School, Westview High School, Mt. Carmel High School, Del Norte High School, and San Pasqual High School.
Please vist the FAQ page for additional information on the Rancho Bernardo High School Swim and Dive team.
Girls Swim and Dive
- CIF Champions: 1992-1995, 1997, 2003-2004, 2008
- CIF Runner Up: 2005, 2009
- Avocado League Champions: 1991, 1992
- Palomar League Champions: 1993-1996, 1998, 2002-2004, 2009-2010
Boys Swim and Dive
- CIF Champions: 1996, 1999
- CIF Runner Up: 2014, 2016
- Avocado League Champions: 1992
- Palomar League Champions: 1996-1999
2023 Swim and Dive Information
SNAP! RAISE FUNDRAISER We are excited to announce that we have entered a new partnership with Snap! Raise as our exclusive fundraising platform. After careful consideration of our options, I believe we have found a great partner with Snap! Raise. The Snap! Raise team is dedicated to making all our lives easier. This means that our school’s leaders have more time and money to lead and your students can focus on what’s most important: participating in the activity that they love.
- PARTICIPATION: Most importantly we 'expect' everyone to participate by working with their parents to gather their supporters emails.
- NUMBER OF EMAILS: We 'expect' at least 20 or more emails (25+ is best but no less than 20)
- TYPE OF EMAILS: They must be 'QUALITY' emails of their biggest fans (NOT teachers, high school friends, people they've never met, fake emails etc.)
- WHERE TO STORE EMAILS: They need to show the coaches that their 20+ quality emails are typed up and saved in a note on their phone and NOT written on paper.
- DEADLINE - All participants need to have the following done prior to launch of campaign on Tuesday February 28th.
- ACCOUNTABILITY CHECKS - The coaches will be doing email inspections in practice.
Spring Break is April 10 -14 2023. All levels will have practices over the break.
Team Pictures. The 2023 Swim/Dive Team Pictures will take place at the beach this year. All individuals will be expected to attend. The team picture will take place in the morning. The pictures will be taken in black pants along with their blue swim/dive t-shirts. The exact date will come later.
The Team Banquet. This is the time to show our appreciation for the athletes. The event will take place in the MPR at RBHS on Thursday May 18th. The reception will begin at 5:00pm with the awards and food beginning at 5:30pm. More information will be coming later in the season.
Athletic Recognition Night will be announced later.
Snack Bar Sign-up/Donate Items
2023 Remind App Code
When signing up enter your cell phone number for reminders through texts or enter your email for reminders through email. Reminders will be brief and will be in addition to the weekly email. These will help us to quickly communicate any necessary items - release time reminder for away meets, practice cancelations, etc.
To sign up for 2023 RBHS Swim and Dive Team notifications, please visit
https://www.remind.com/join/2023rbh or text to 81010 @2023rb
Support The Team! Please consider volunteering to support the team on meet days! Check out a list of jobs that will need to be filled to make sure that every home meet runs successfully. Here is also a list of drinks that we would like all athletes to donate.