Team Announcements and Updates:
Registration is now open for all returning members. New members must attend a tryout time before registering. Tryouts will be Tuesday September 6th-Friday September September 17th. After your tryout the coaches will either place you in the appropriate group or give you feedback on what you can work on to be ready for swim club.
Gold Group practice will begin on Tuesday, September 6th 5:30
Black and Silver group practice will begin on Wednesday September 7th
- October 14-16 ACAC @ Ames
- October 22-23, CIA @ Johnston
- November 12-13 HOME meet with Riptide
- December 10-11 HOME meet with Riptide
- January 13-15 ACAC @ Ames
- January 28-29 CIA @ Johnston
- February 18-19 Regionals at HOME
- March 2-5th State meet
Due to High School Swimming or *No School there will be no practice on the following dates:
- September 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th and *September 26th, September 27th
- October 13th, October 20th and *October 21st
- *November 23-26th
- December 1st, December 15th, December 19th and *December 23-30th
- *January 2nd, January 5th, January 14th, *January 16th, *January 27th
- *February 17th
Rams Swim Club is now hiring an Assistant Coach. PleaseClick the Get Involved! tab at the top to find out more.
About the Rams Swim Club:
Rams Swim Club is a year round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to advanced competitor. We have three skill-based groups to maximize each swimmer's abilities.
- Black Group will develop all the basics of each stroke. Practices are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 5:30 -6:30 pm and Saturday from 10- 11 am.
- Silver Group will focus on the basics of competitive swimming. Practices are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 5:30 - 7:00 pm and Saturday from 10 - 11:30 am.
- White Group will involve working towards the refinement of skills and competition. Practices are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6:30 - 8:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 - 7:00 pm and Saturday from 11 am - 12:30pm.
- Gold Group will involve the mastery of skill and competition. Practices are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6:30 - 8:30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 - 7:30 pm and Saturday from 11 am - 1pm.
The RSC is run by its elected Board members who meet monthly. A Parent Meeting is held at the beginning of each season. All Practices are held at Southeast Polk High School in Pleasant Hill, Iowa
The Rams Swim Club Board Members are:
Lisa Walton, President Email Me
Sarah Kavalier, Vice President Email Me
Ben Ortega, Treasurer Email Me
Teresa Chafa, Secretary Email Me
Meet Organizer-Currently Vacant
Please follow RSC on Facebook
Rams Swim Club
Promote Your Page Too