Rhode Island and South Florida locations!
Our focus is helping all swimmers become confident Swimmers . Click here for more information.
South Florida - We have brought our 14 years of Swimming from the Northeast to South Florid and are excited to build a fun, enjoyable, creative, and effective swimming experience in Florida. To start your swimming experience please contact Marshall @ [email protected] or text/call (401)286-4107.
We Currently are offering Private Instruction, Small group, work out planning, and video analysis to all ages and abilities from beginners to Olympians in the comfort of your own home.
Covid-19 Safety Precautions and Guidelines at indoor Facilities
- Face coverings must be worn by all who are unvaccinated while out of the water
- Masks are not recommended to be used in the water
- All individuals must sanitize upon entering and at the desk
- Social distancing should remain at least 6 feet apart
- One adult per child is permitted in the facility
- Students should arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class
- Changing rooms are available
- Parent-child classes will be run only 6 swimmers at a time
As per the Center for Disease Control face coverings are not suggested in water.
Face coverings are also not suggested for children 2 years and younger
There is no evidence that the virus that causes Covid-19 can be spread through the water in pools, hot tubs, or water play areas according to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention new studies have shown that Covid 19 does not survive more than :30 in water and is deactivated when is in chlorinated pools.