Rhode Island and South Florida locations!
Our focus is helping all swimmers become confident Swimmers . Click here for more information.
Rhode Island- We are excited to announce that we will be back in the water. We are currently running weekly lessons on Monday and Tuesday from 4-6 pm. Please contact Wendy via email at email@example.com to schedule your lesson. We look forward to seeing everyone back in the water soon!
South Florida - We have brought our 14 years of Swimming from the Northeast to South Florid and are excited to build a fun, enjoyable, creative, and effective swimming experience in Florida. To start your swimming experience please contact Marshall @ Marshall@aquaswimschool.com or text/call (401)286-4107.
We Currently are offering Private Instruction, Small group, work out planning, and video analysis to all ages and abilities from beginners to Olympians in the comfort of your own home.
Covid-19 Safety Precautions and Guidelines at Facilities
- Face coverings must be worn by all when out of the water
- Face shields will be worn by teachers in the water (masks are not recommended to be used in the water)
- All individuals must sanitize upon entering and at the desk
- Social distancing should remain at least 6 feet apart
- One adult per child is permitted in the facility
- Students should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the scheduled class
- Students arrive and leave in a swimsuit. Changing rooms will not be available.
- Team members only are permitted to open doors from the facility to pool when the bubble is up.
- On deck team members will sanitize before the next scheduled class
- Parent-child classes will be run only 6 swimmers at a time
**Healthtrax will not be providing chairs on the deck, nor are families allowed to bring their own (this is an updated change). You may bring a towel to sit on if need be.
**All Swimmers will enter the pool through the gate that leads to the pool while the bubble is down.
As per the Center for Disease Control face coverings are not suggested in water.
Face coverings are also not suggested for children 2 years and younger
There is no evidence that the virus that causes Covid-19 can be spread through the water in pools, hot tubs, or water play areas according to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention
Our pool is outdoors in the summer, which offers a greater reduction of potential spreading combined with the use of chlorine and maintaining appropriate chlorine levels the virus is deactivated and unable to spread in the water