The Mission of TWST is committed to offering an incremental competitive program to swimmers with various abilities, through education, innovation and motivation.
Our non-profit organization is a year round, competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction. We offer a Sept to June, and optional June to August season.
The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve their swimming skills and achieve success at his or her own level of ability, from novice to national competitors.
TWST has been swimming in the community since 1969 and was started by Mrs. Biggane. TWST has had many swimmers over the 50+ years, and those swimmers are bringing their children back to the program.
As members of the American Swimming Coaches Association, all of our coaches have access to the most comprehensive training and certification program for youth coaches of any sport in the United States. They provide assurances that the time children spend in swimming will be quality time.
The success of the club is a reflection of the swimmers, coaches and the parents who bring them to practice & meets.
* We are proud of our coaching staff and the development they have instilled in our swimmers.
* Our rewards and recognition program drive the right behavior with swimmers.
* TWST had record number of younger swimmers completing their short course IMX Ready.
* Swimmers in the program 1 + years completing the IMX Challenge continues to grow year over year.
* Season time drops and improvements for all swimmers; many in the double digits.
* Record number of swimmers hitting USA Swimming Motivational Standards 'A' times.
* Winning the NISL Swim League Championship Meet held in Fredonia; 5 years in a row(2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015).
* Having some of the youngest swimmers qualify for NCSA Junior Nationals, which qualified for finals at the meet in 2014, 2015 TWST has 3 swimmers for individual events, and Relay teams.
* Having one of our swimmers be selected for USA SWIMMING EASTERN ZONE SELECT CAMP. A highly regarded honor across the US.
* Having a swimmers make USA Swimming "Splash Magazine" 'Top 10 National times for an age group' in both Short Course and Long Course.
* Niagara LSC District Age Group Record Breakers: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
* 2013-14 LSC District Relay Record for Girls 13-14 in 200 Free Relay
* 2014-15 LSC Disrict Relay Records for Girls 15-16 in 200 Free Relay, 800 Free Relay.
* TWST sent the most swimmers in our history year after year to compete in the Niagara District Championship Meet. TWST placed 5th in 2012, 6th place in 2013.
* Placing 1st Place in the 2015 IMX Challenge meet in Webster, NY in 13 & UP, and 2014 Placing 2nd, and having the most Female 13 & UP in the top 20, including the TOP PLACE FINISHER in Female category.
* 2015 IMX Challenge for 12 & Under: Finishing 2nd overall. 2014 placed 1st for Girls (2- 1st place age group girls), and finishing 2nd for Boys (2 - 2nd place age group boys), Placing 3rd for 12 & Under in 2013. A great year over year improvement for our swimmers.
* Highest Number of swimmers applying, and being accepted to the Niagara LSC Zone Team in 2012, 2013 & 2014.
* Preparing & sending both Girls and Boys high school swimmers this season to NY State swim meets.
* The most TWST club records broken in one season. (36 short course & 15 long course)
* Parent Volunteers make our hosted meets a great success.
If you are interested in our club: please click on the CONTACT US button on the left side of your screen. One of our coaches will contact you with information on swimmer evaluation times and dates. If you are having difficulty with "Contact Us", please feel free to email; email@example.com