Contact us: 714-731-8065 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for the Reopening of NOVA Training SitesAs more of the NOVA training facilities begin to reopen, we ask that families adhere to the policies and guidelines set forth by the many organizations that oversee the operation and safety of our communities.This includes, but not limited to:
- All participants must wear a mask until they are getting in the water.
- All Irvine sites will be limited to 50% reduction in overall use which is no more than 3 swimmers per lane (this includes the deck)
- No spectators in the facility
- No events
- Locker rooms will be closed, outdoor showers will be available as well as the lobby restrooms.
- Participants should arrive ready to swim with a parka or warm clothes to place over their swimsuits for the ride home
- All participants may be required to scan in each time they enter at both Woollett and Northwood.
- Groups will be asked to assist in having participants arrive on-time so they may enter as a group via the Heritage Park side gates.
- Late participants will not be admitted to practice
- Participants will not be allowed to enter through the main office
- All participants must have their ID card to scan for admittance
In addition, as a first line of precaution, we ask that families initiate a self-screening evaluation before leaving their home. Participants will also be reminded of these inquires upon entering the facility. If families can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, please remain home and follow proper medical advice from a professional.
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Have you had a cough or sore throat?
- Have you traveled from oversees in the past month?
- Have you had direct contact exposure to a known COVID-19 patient?
- Have you had unexplained fatigue, aches, or headaches in the last 24 hours?
Swim Team Evaluations - On HoldWe will not be conducting any evaluations until further notice.
Want to be part of the NOVA Swim Team?
NOVA will be hosting evaluations for interested families Tues - Thur, 5:05 - 6:00pm, at the Woollett Aquatic Center in Irvine.
No need to make reservations, just visit us during these hours for your free evaluation. Please ask for Kim
NOVAIntro - On HoldNOVAIntro will not be active until further notice.
A year round introduction to competitive swimming, practicing twice a week. No volunteering. To join, visit us for an evaluation Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 5:05 - 6:00pm @ Woollett Aquatic Center. Read more.