Zelienople Area Swim Club
Go Fund Me-Blocks
Swim Block Fundraiser
Swim Banquet, July 21, 2021!
Recaps for dual meets under News tab/marquee>
The mission of the Zelienople Area Swim Club (ZASC) Stingrays swim team is to provide its members with the opportunity to reach their highest personal potential as both a person and an athlete. The program offers age and ability based conditioning and technique development. We understand that winning is much more than one's place in the finish of a race, and we are committed to helping children grow in character, physical development, and skill.
This will all be done with the opportunity to participate in the Alle-Kiski Valley Intra-Summer program and to do so in a manner which:
* Is committed to a structured, yet fun-oriented program
* Develops self-esteem through the accomplishment of individual goals
* Nurtures a sense of community in a positive and encouraging team environment that teaches sportsmanship and fosters friendships
* Creates a healthy and fun atmosphere for families to come together
* Supports and grows our surrounding swimming programs
* Allows for a safe, healthy, and memorable recreational swim club experience
* Fosters a lifelong love for the sport of swimming
Zelie at Penn Valley Recap
Zelie vs. Belmont Recap
Zelie vs. Sylvan Recap
Zelie vs. SEBCO Recap
Zelie @ Vandergrift Recap
© Copyright SportsEngine, Inc. This website is powered by
Having problems using this website?