A Message from the TAZ Board of Directors:
The evolving COVID-19 situation has impacted everyone in our community. We hope that you are all staying safe and continue to stay positive. As most of you are already aware the CSD has canceled all programming during the month of April and their facilities are closed until further notice. This means that we will not have our previously scheduled 6u safety test or our TAZ parent night and we will most likely need to delay the start of our season until at least May 4. With this in mind, we still aren?t ready to make a decision about the entirety of the 2020 swim season. Any decisions we make will be made in conjunction with the rest of the SSL (Suburban Swim League) while looking to USA Swimming for some guidance. We are staying optimistic that we will be able to move forward with some sort of season. However, the health and safety of our families and swimmers is our number one priority. Our swim team board will keep you informed as decisions are made.
We know life is unpredictable right now and appreciate your patience. We wish you all the best and we hope that you and your families stay healthy and safe.