Please note that you do not want to buy these suits for the kids to grow into. They should fit snuggly. Bathing suits wear out quicker if they are too large and also act as drag so the kids have a harder time competing in a suit that is too big. The team suit should be saved for meets only. When checking the size of girls' suits, if you can pull the straps above or to their ears it is way too big.
If you still have a team suit from past years that still fits and is not stretched out, your swimmer can still wear the old suit. If in doubt, have them wear their suit in before practice and ask Coach Barb or Coach Julie if it fits or not.
Sailfish Swim Team members must have their own short swim training fins for practice (please put your name on your fins). The Good Sport does carry some and www.swimoutlet.com has them as well. We prefer the Tyr Crossblade or Stryker, Sporti training fins or Speedo short blade training fins.
TEAM LOGO ITEMS FOR PURCHASE THROUGH Sailfish Swim Team and available this week during practice. Please bring cash or check made out to Sailfish swim team to purchase the below items.
- Sailfish latex caps with our logo ($5 each)
- Sailfish green team t-shirts ($12 each)are available for purchase at practice.
- Sailfish team car magnets ($5 each).
- Sailfish team decals ($3 each or 2/$5).
- Sailfish green team towels ($20 each). Limited quantities available for purchase.
- Sailfish black drawstring bags ($10 each). Limited quantities available for purchase.