2017-2018 Short Course Season
Welcome to the Schenectady-Saratoga Swim Club! Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members.
Congratulations to the Schenectady-Saratoga Sharks - the 2017 AD Short Course & Long Course Champions!
The 2017-2018 Short Course season is right around the corner! Practices will begin the week of September 11th and conclude in March 2018 for the competitive swimmers. The pre-competitive program will begin the week of September 11th and will conclude in January 2018.
The 2017-2018 rates for Short Course Season are:
|Practice Group||Registration||Or 3 Payments|
- No payment is due upon completing this registration.
- Varsity swimmer discounts are available upon request.
- Once the registration is processed and your swimmer(s) are in the appropriate practice group(s), your account will be charged the registration fees on the following schedule:
- Sep 1: USA Swimming Registration fee ($75) billed for all swimmers.
- Oct 1: Full payment is due for those paying by check.
- Oct 1: Payment 1 of 3 deducted - for CC or ACH payments only.
- Nov 1: Payment 2 of 3 deducted - for CC or ACH payments only.
- Dec 1: Payment 3 of 3 deducted - for CC or ACH payments only.
If your Shark graduate is swimming at college, they are welcome to train with the sharks when they are home on breaks. Please register your swimmer by August 30th, as the only cost would be for the USA-Swimming registration fee - which is required and billed to your TeamUnify account on Sep 1st. The registration is the same link and process, but there is no "registration fee" for college swimmers for short course season.
We look forward to having you with the Schenectady-Saratoga Swim Club (SSC) and are excited for another great season!
Please let me know if you have any questions.