2018-19 Fall Short Course Registration
Welcome to the Moon Aqua Club Electronic Registration platform for our 2018-19 swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members.
**If you are a brand new member of Moon Aqua Club and are unsure of what registration group to register for, please click HERE to sign up for a New Member Evaluation appointment. You can complete your on line registration for swim team once you are evaluated and are assigned an appropriate registration group to choose.**
**If you are a returning member of Moon Aqua Club, please proceed and register for the appropriate registration group as directed by your coach.**
Moon Aqua Club practices are held at Moon Area High School Natatorium. Our 8 lane, 25 yard pool (opened in 2011) has both men's and women's locker rooms, a coaches office and offers convenient parking right outside the entrance. Our natatorium is also conveniently located near Moon Township's Park&Ride for those who prefer public transportation.
For the 2018-2019 season, we will offer both ANNUAL membership and SEASONAL membership options. The annual membership option will secure your club membership for both Short Course and Long Course seasons (Sept-July) at a discounted rate.
Short Course Season Begins August 27th and runs approximately through the end of March.
Long Course Season Begins in mid April and runs through the end of July.
For Annual Membership, you will have two payment options to select.
- Paid in Full (Payment collected at time of registration; receives additional 10% discount.)
- Quarterly Installments (First installment is collected at registration with additional invoice charges to your account in November, February, and May.)
For Short Course Season Membership Only, you also have two payment options to select.
- Paid in full (Collected at time of registration and receives and additional 10% discount.)
- Quarterly Installments: (First installment is collected at registration with additional invoice charges to your account in November and February.)
*Separate "Long Course Only" Registration will open in March 2019.
**For a HS Pre-Conditioning Training program only (~ 2 hrs/day; M-F ONLY, from Sept 10- Nov 16, 2018), do not register for the Competitive Swim Club groups below. Please click HERE to register for our Pre-Conditioning Training Group.
Please review our training levels and pricing structure below.
**The reflected prices above for the quarterly payment plan includes the system credit card fee of $4.00 & a 3% system processing fee**
*** Since the Varsity Team group price is reduced by 4 months for the short course season, a paid in full discount will only apply to the Annual Membership and will not apply to a Short course only membership.
****Middle School athletes who swim for both the Middle School team and Moon Aqua Club during the April/May Long Course Season will receive a $100.00 credit to your account to credit you for the overlap once our Head Coach confirms full participation/attendance with the Middle School team.
*****There is an "Out of District" fee of $100.00 that will be assessed at the time of registration for those who live outside of Moon Area School District.*****
For all members registering for the 2018-19 season the following fees are what you can expect to be collected at the time of registration:
- Dues - Full payment or first installment depending on selection.
- $100 Fundraising Fee per member (You will have the opportunity to earn this back with Lottery Ticket Sales.)
- Team Cap fee $20.00 - This fee is non-refundable and entitles each member two (2) MOON team swim caps. (Additional team caps with an option to personalize will be available for order during our team fitting which is scheduled for September 12th.)
- USA Swimming Registration fee of $78.00 (Annual Membership). *Usa Swimming Flex Membershp is also available by request. Please email our registrar by clicking HERE for more information about a flex limited membership option.
We look forward to having you join the Moon Aqua Club and are excited for another great season!