2019 Jan - Jul PEAQ-USC Location Registration
Open for Returning Members
12/26/18 - 7/30/19
Open for New Members
12/26/18 - 7/30/19
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location 2019 Jan-Jul Registration
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location Registration for the 2019 winter/spring season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding registration fees, fundraising, and volunteer requirements. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact email@example.com
NEW MEMBERS will need to be evaluated by the coaching staff before registering. Please email Coach Shannon Poleski at firstname.lastname@example.org to set this up.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR 2018/2019
- Club Annual Dues - Click here for a document summarizing the 2019 Club Annual Dues by swim group and other fees and requirements.
- Multi- swimmer Discount - $75 discount per swimmer (excluding the first swimmer) applies to multi-swimmer families in all groups except the Developmental and Alumni groups.
- Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
- Mid-Season Dues - On April 1, 2019, dues will be pro-rated for new members.
- AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - Included in the club annual dues.
- PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts - Caps and t-shirts are NOT included in the cost of the winter registration. If you wish to purchase a PEAQ cap or t-shirt, you will have the opportunity to do so during the registration process.
- Fundraising Fee – There will be a spring fundraising event held at Top Golf in April. Each family will be required to raise $75. If you choose not to participate, then you will be billed $75 after the conclusion of the Top Golf event. Likewise, if you raise less than $75, you will be billed the difference. Does not apply to swimmers in the Developmental Group or Alumni group.
- Volunteer Hours – Each family will be required to volunteer 24 hours this season at Board Approved, PEAQ sponsored events or meets. Unmet volunteer requirements will be billed at $25/hour. The volunteer requirement does not apply to Developmental Group or Alumni Group swimmers.
- Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family.