2019-2020 PEAQ-CV Registration-FULL YEAR (Sept. - July)
Open for Returning Members
8/19/19 - 12/31/19
Open for New Members
8/19/19 - 12/31/19
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - CV Location / 2019-2020 Registration (FULL YEAR option: Sept. - July)
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - CV Location Registration for the 2019-2020 swim season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding the 2019-2020 swim season fees, fundraising, and volunteer requirements. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact email@example.com
NEW MEMBERS will need a coach-conducted evaluation before registering. Please click here for a site specific coach contact list to schedule one.
RETURNING MEMBERS (INCLUDING SCOTT SHARKS) can click here for a list of 2019 group assignments.
FALL 2019 PRACTICE SCHEDULE is available by clicking here.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR 2019/2020
1. Club Annual Dues - Click here for a document summarizing the 2019-2020 Club Annual Dues by swim group and other fees and requirements.
Multi- swimmer Discount - $100 discount per swimmer (excluding the first swimmer) applies to multi-swimmer families in all groups except for the Alumni group.
Deferred Payment Option - Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be either: 1. paid in full at the time of registration OR 2. 50% paid at registration, and 50% paid on December 1, using the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan option includes a surcharge of $25 per swimmer. The Deferred Payment Plan is not available for Alumni registration.
Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
Mid-Season Dues - On January 1, 2020, dues will be pro-rated by 50% for new members. No further discounts will be given at any other time of the year.
2. AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - $81 per swimmer.
3. PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts -With the exception of the alumni group, swimmers will receive two personalized silicone PEAQ caps and two PEAQ t-shirts as part of the cost of registration.
4. Fundraising Fee – There will be two fundraising events held this year: Swim-a-Thon (Fall), and Night at the Races (Spring). Each family will be required to raise $150 total for the year, regardless of the number of swimmers you have. The fundraising fee will be charged up front this year during registration. PLEASE NOTE: Due to website constraints, the $150 can only be charged "per swimmer", rather than "per family". Therefor, families with more than one swimmer will receive an additional refund when the system calculates your $100 multi swimmer discount. For example, families with 2 swimmers will get at total of $250 back in fees for the registration of the second swimmer (extra fundraising fee charged plus the multi swimmer discount). The fundraising fee is not applied to any family with a swimmer in the alumni group only
5. Volunteer Hours – Each family will be required to work at PEAQ-hosted meets as follows: (for a total of 3 meet sessions from Sept. - July)
SHORT COURSE SEASON:
Fall (Sept - Dec.)- 1 PEAQ-hosted meet session
Winter (Jan - Mar)- 1 PEAQ-hosted meet session
LONG COURSE SEASON:
April - July- 1 PEAQ-hosted meet session
***UNMET VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS WILL BE BILLED AT $200/SESSION***
6. Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family. A list of required equipment for each group can be found on the website, or you can consult with your swimmer's coach for more information.