2020 PEAQ-CV Site Winter Developmental AND/OR Junior Varsity Registrations
Open for Returning Members
12/27/19 - 3/2/20
Open for New Members
12/27/19 - 3/2/20
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - CV Site / Winter 2020 Developmental AND/OR Junior Varsity Registrations
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - CV Site Developmental and/or Junior Varsity Registrations for the 2020 Winter swim season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding the 2020 Winter swim season fees. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact email@example.com
NEW MEMBERS will need a coach-conducted evaluation before registering. Please click here for a site specific coach contact list to schedule one.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR Winter 2020
1. Club Annual Dues -
DEVELOPMENTAL (ages 5-10): $160 for the remainder of the season (January - March).
JUNIOR VARSITY (ages 11-14): $235 for the season (January - March).
Multi- swimmer Discount - There is no multiswimmer discount for developmental or junior varsity registration.
Deferred Payment Option - There is no deferred payment option for Developmental Winter registration.
Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
Mid-Season Dues - On January 1, 2020, dues were pro-rated by 50% for new members, compared to what they were in the fall. No further discounts will be given at any other time of the year.
2. AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - $81 per swimmer.
3. PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts - Due to ordering constraints, caps and T-shirts are not included with the winter registration. If you would like to see what T-shirts we have left for purchase from the fall orders, please contact our apparel Coordinator, Tevia Grimenstein, at grmnstns@live com. Non-personalized PEAQ caps are available and can be purchased for $10 through your group's head coach. Please ask him/her once your child begins practicing.
4. Fundraising Fee – Developmental and Junior Varsity swimmers are not required to fund raise.
5. Volunteer Hours – Developmental and Junior Varsity families are not required to volunteer.
6. Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family. A list of required equipment for each group can be found on the website, or you can consult with your swimmer's coach for more information.