2020 PEAQ-CV Location Winter Registration-SHORT COURSE ONLY (Jan. - March)
Open for Returning Members
12/27/19 - 3/2/20
Open for New Members
12/27/19 - 3/2/20
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - CV Location / Winter 2020 Registration (SHORT COURSE ONLY option: Jan. - March)
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - CV Location Registration for the Winter 2020 short course swim season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding the Winter 2020 swim season fees, fundraising, and volunteer requirements. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact email@example.com.
NEW MEMBERS will need a coach-conducted evaluation before registering. Please click here for a site specific coach contact list to schedule one.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR Winter 2020
1. Club Annual Dues - Click here for a document summarizing the Winter 2020 Club Annual Dues by swim group and other fees and requirements.
Multi- swimmer Discount - $50 discount per swimmer (excluding the first swimmer) applies to multi-swimmer families in all groups except for the Alumni group.
Deferred Payment Option - There is no deferred payment option for families registering for the Winter short course only season
Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
Mid-Season Dues - On January 1, 2020, dues were pro-rated by 50% for new members, compared to what they were in the fall. No further discounts will be given at any other time of the year.
2. AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - $81 per swimmer.
3. PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts - Due to ordering constraints, caps and T-shirts are not included with the winter registration. If you would like to see what T-shirts we have left for purchase from the fall orders, please contact our apparel Coordinator, Tevia Grimenstein, at grmnstns@live com. Non-personalized PEAQ caps are available and can be purchased for $10 through your group's head coach. Please ask him/her once your child begins practicing.
4. Fundraising Fee – Families registering for the second half of short course season only will have the opportunity to participate in the Scrips gift card fundraising. Each family will be required to raise $50 for the rest of the short course season, regardless of the number of swimmers you have. The fundraising fee will be charged up front during registration. PLEASE NOTE: Due to website constraints, the $50 can only be charged "per swimmer", rather than "per family". Therefor, families with more than one swimmer will receive an additional refund when the system calculates your $50 multi swimmer discount. For example, families with 2 swimmers will get at total of $100 back in fees for the registration of the second swimmer (extra fundraising fee charged plus the multi swimmer discount). The fundraising fee is not applied to any family with a swimmer in the alumni group only.
5. Volunteer Hours – Each family will be required to work at one PEAQ-hosted meet session.
***UNMET VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS WILL BE BILLED AT $200/SESSION***
6. Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family. A list of required equipment for each group can be found on the website, or you can consult with your swimmer's coach for more information.