2020-2021 PEAQ South Hills Registration-SHORT COURSE ONLY (Sept. - March)
Open for Returning Members
9/4/20 - 2/14/21
Open for New Members
9/4/20 - 2/14/21
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - South Hills / 2020-2021 Registration
SHORT COURSE ONLY (Sept. - March)
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - South Hills Registration for the 2020-2021 short course swim season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding the 2020-2021 swim season fees, fundraising, and volunteer requirements. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW MEMBERS will need a coach-conducted evaluation before registering. Please click here for a coach contact list to schedule one.
RETURNING MEMBERS can click here for a list of 2020 group assignements.
FALL 2020 PRACTICE SCHEDULE (Tentative): is available by clicking here.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR 2020/2021
1. Club Annual Dues - Click here for a document summarizing the 2020-2021 Club Annual Dues by swim group and other fees and requirements.
Multi- swimmer Discount - $100 discount per swimmer (excluding the first swimmer) applies to multi-swimmer families in all groups except for the Alumni group.
Payment Options - Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be either: 1. Paid in full at the time of registration OR 2. Monthly - divided into equal payments, 1st one billed at the time of registration and the others billed automatically on the 1st of every month, Oct. - March, by choosing the "Deferred Payment Plan" while registering. The Deferred Payment Plan is not available for Alumni registration.
Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
2. AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - This is mandatory by USA Swimming and an additional $83 per swimmer.
3. PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts - Caps and t-shirts are not being offered with registration or for purchase this season.
4. Fundraising Fee – Each family will be requred to raise $150 total for the year, regardless of the number of swimmers you have. We offer the Scrips gift card program to meet your family requirement. One of our baord members will provide more information on the program to members in the coming weeks. The fundraising fee will be charged up front during registration. PLEASE NOTE: Due to website constraints, the $150 can only be charged "per swimmer", rather than "per family". Therefor, families with more than one swimmer will receive an additional refund when the system calculates your $100 mult-swimmer discount. For example, families with 2 swimmers will get a total of $250 back in fees for the registration of the second swimmer (extra fundraising fee charged plus the multi-swimmer discount). The fundraising fee is not applied to any family with a swimmer in the alunmi group only.
5. Volunteer Hours – Due to Covid related uncertainty of what meets and events will look like this season, we are not currently requiring a minimum number of volunteer hours per family.
6. Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family. A list of required equipment for each group can be found on the website, or you can consult with your swimmer's coach for more information.