2020-2021 PEAQ Developmental Registration
Open for Returning Members
9/21/20 - 3/1/21
Open for New Members
9/21/20 - 3/1/21
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - 2020-2021 Developmental Registration
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - Developmental Registration for the 2020-2021 swim season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding the 2020-2021 swim season fees. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact email@example.com
NEW MEMBERS will need a coach-conducted evaluation before registering. Please click here for a site specific coach contact list to schedule one.
FALL 2020 PRACTICE SCHEDULE: Pracitces will be held two evenings per week. It is currently scheduled for Tuesday's and Thursday's from 5:40-6:30. However, due to COVID-19 indoor capacity restrictions, our weekly schedule may change from time to time, depending on the number of swimmers we have.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR 2020/2021
1. Club Annual Dues - $320 for the season (October - March).
Multi- swimmer Discount - There is no multiswimmer discount for developmental registration.
Paymet Options - Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be either: 1. Paid in full at the time of registration OR 2. Monthly - divided into equal payments, 1st one billed at the time of registration and the others billed automatically on the 1st of every month, Nov. - March, by choosing the "Deferred Payment Plan" while registering.
Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
2. AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - $83 per swimmer.
3. PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts - Caps and t-shirts are not being offered with registration or for purchase this season.
4. Fundraising Fee – Developmental swimmers are not required to fundraise.
5. Volunteer Hours – Developmental families are not required to volunteer.
6. Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family. A list of required equipment for each group can be found on the website, or you can consult with your swimmer's coach for more information.