2020-2021 PEAQ Chartiers Valley Registration-SHORT COURSE ONLY (Sept. - March)
Open for Returning Members
1/14/21 - 3/31/21
Open for New Members
1/14/21 - 3/31/21
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - Chartiers Valley / 2020-2021 Registration
SHORT COURSE ONLY (Sept. - March)
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - Chartiers Valley Registration for the 2020-2021 short course swim season. We are currently accepting new and returning members. Below is information regarding the 2020-2021 swim season fees, fundraising, and volunteer requirements. Please take the time to review this carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Any questions, please contact [email protected].
NEW MEMBERS will need a coach-conducted evaluation before registering. Please click here for a coach contact list to schedule one.
RETURNING MEMBERS can click here for a list of 2020 group assignements (currently unavailable for this site, please contact Coach Megan Bilko at [email protected] for your swimmer's group assignment).
FALL 2020 PRACTICE SCHEDULE (Tentative): CV school district is currently allowing PEAQ to use the pool on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. The schdule for each group will be communicated after registration, depending on the numbers.
Once you have completed the online registration and payment, you will gain access to your private account on the PEAQ website. Please note, you will not have immediate access to the website. You registration will need to be approved by our team administrator before you will be able to log in using the email and password you created. This may take a few days.
SUMMARY OF DUES AND FEES FOR 2020/2021
1. Club Annual Dues - Due to the limited practice schedule at CV, and uncertainty of how/if it will change as the school district continues to monitor Covid restrictions, these are the fees that will be charged starting February 1st. If the school district decides to allow PEAQ to add more practice times, the fees will be adjusted at that time.
Multi- swimmer Discount - $50 per swimmer, after the first swimmer.
Payment Options - Dues are paid by credit or debit card and, due to Covid uncerainty, will be charged Monthly - divided into equal payments, 1st one billed at the time of registration and the others billed automatically on the 1st of every month, through March, by choosing the "Deferred Payment Option" while registering. The Deferred Payment Plan is not available for Alumni registration.
Non-Refundable - Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period.
2. AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - This is mandatory by USA Swimming and an additional $83 per swimmer.
3. PEAQ Caps/T-Shirts - Caps and t-shirts are not being offered with registration or for purchase this season.
4. Fundraising Fee – There will be no fundraising fee for the CV site this season, since the pool has been unavailable until now and is currently available on an extremely limited basis.
5. Volunteer Hours – Due to Covid related uncertainty of what meets and events will look like this season, we are not currently requiring a minimum number of volunteer hours per family.
6. Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family. A list of required equipment for each group can be found on the website, or you can consult with your swimmer's coach for more information.