2018 Apr-Jul PEAQ-USC Location Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/8/18 - 6/30/18
Open for New Members
3/8/18 - 6/30/18
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location / 2017-2018 Registration
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location Registration for the 2017-2018 swim season. We are currently accepting new members based on a coach-conducted evaluation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a returning member of PEAQ or have not been directed by a coach as to which swim group your child should join, please contact our team administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for the steps you will need to take to join the PEAQ team.
We are pleased to offer you the ease of electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. In addition, once you have registered, you will gain access to your private account that will enable you to declare events for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer requirements, see your children's swim time histories, maintain your contact information, and review billing information.
The coaches and Board of Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location look forward to your enthusiastic participation and are ready for another great season!
Below is information regarding the 2017-2018 swim season fees, fundraising and volunteer requirements. Please take the time necessary to review this information carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Please note that the “Pre-Competitive” group has been changed to the “Developmental” group and will now participate in certain swim meets as determined by the coaches.
1) Club Annual Dues - Dues are established by the following swim groups: Developmental, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Age Group 3, Age Group 4, Junior, Senior and Alumni. New swimmers must be evaluated by our coaching staff for Club participation and swim group placement prior to registering so that you register your swimmer for the correct swim group.
A Multi-swimmer Discount per family applies for swimmers in all groups excluding the Developmental and Alumni groups. The Multi-swimmer Discount is $50 per swimmer, excluding the first swimmer.
Dues are paid by credit or debit card and can be 1) paid in full at the time of registration or 2) 50% paid at registration, followed by two scheduled monthly installments of 25% and 25%, respectively, using the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan option includes a surcharge of $25 per swimmer. The Deferred Payment Plan is not available for Developmental and Alumni registration.
Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period. Dues include participation in all practices and dryland training sessions, as applicable.
2) AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - The required Allegheny Mountain Swimming (AMS)/USA Swimming Registration Fee of $76 per swimmer provides many benefits and swimming-related portals, as well as excess accident and liability coverage through December 31, 2018. This fee is non-refundable and is due at the time of registration.
3) PEAQ T-Shirts - Two (2) PEAQ t-shirts are included in the Club Annual Dues for the following swim groups: Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Age Group 3, Age Group 4, Junior and Senior. Swimmers registering for the Developmental Group will be required to purchase one (1) PEAQ t-shirt for $10. The PEAQ t-shirts are required to be worn during all meets. Swimmers in all swim groups may purchase one additional PEAQ t-shirt during registration at a cost of $10.
4) PEAQ Swim Caps – All swimmers are required to wear a PEAQ swim cap during all meets. During the registration process, you will be able to purchase one (1) PEAQ non-personalized latex swim cap for $10.
5) Fundraising Fee – The Board has determined to continue to provide the members with a fundraising option to assist in covering the Club’s operating costs. This was done in lieu of increasing Club Annual Dues as it provides members the ability to have their swimmer solicit family and friends to purchase popular products while also assisting the member in funding the cost of this activity.
A Fundraising Fee of $75.00 per swimmer (excluding Developmental and Alumni swimmers) will be collected at the time of registration up to a maximum of $150 per member family. This fee is non-refundable and is due at the time of registration. Please note that due to system limitations of PEAQ’s web-based registration system, all swimmers (excluding Developmental and Alumni swimmers) will be charged the $75.00 Fundraising Fee. For families being charged for three or more swimmers (and therefore bringing your total Fundraising Fee above the $150 per member family maximum), the amount being overcharged (i.e. the amount over the $150 per member family maximum) will be removed from your invoice by way of an additional $75.00 Multi-swimmer Discount being included for each swimmer in excess of two per member family, thereby correcting the total invoiced amount. For example, a three (3) swimmer family will be charged a $225.00 fundraising fee, however, an additional $75.00 Multi-swimmer Discount will be provided for having a third swimmer (in addition to the $50 Multi-swimmer Discount already provided for the third swimmer), thereby eliminating the effect of the overcharged Fundraising Fee.
The Club may provide member families with opportunities to collect fundraising dollars, of which 100% of the profits earned will be credited back to the member’s account, up to the total Fundraising Fee paid by the member family (i.e. $75.00 for one-swimmer member families and $150.00 for two-or more-swimmer member families).
6) Volunteer Hours - Each member family (excluding families with swimmers in the Alumni group only) will be required to work up to one (1) meet session for each PEAQ-sponsored swim meet which does not have a finals session and up to two (2) meet sessions at each PEAQ-sponsored swim meet with a finals session. Members who do not fulfill the required commitment will be billed $100 for each meet session not worked with such billing to occur at the conclusion of each PEAQ-sponsored swim meet. Member families with swimmers in the Developmental group are required to fulfill this requirement if a swim meet is hosted by PEAQ during the three-month Developmental session that their swimmer(s) are currently registered.
7) Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family.
Click here for a document summarizing the Club Dues by swim group and other fees and requirements.