2018 Apr-Jul PEAQ-USC Location Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/8/18 - 6/30/18
Open for New Members
3/8/18 - 6/30/18
Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location / 2017-2018 Registration
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location Registration for the 2017-2018 swim season. We are currently accepting new members based on a coach-conducted evaluation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a returning member of PEAQ or have not been directed by a coach as to which swim group your child should join, please contact our team administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for the steps you will need to take to join the PEAQ team.
We are pleased to offer you the ease of electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. In addition, once you have registered, you will gain access to your private account that will enable you to declare events for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer requirements, see your children's swim time histories, maintain your contact information, and review billing information.
The coaches and Board of Pittsburgh Elite Aquatics - USC Location look forward to your enthusiastic participation and are ready for another great season!
Below is information regarding the 2017-2018 swim season fees and volunteer requirements. Please take the time necessary to review this information carefully before registering your swimmer(s). Please note that the “Pre-Competitive” group has been changed to the “Developmental” group and will now participate in certain swim meets as determined by the coaches.
1) Club Annual Dues - Dues are established by the following swim groups: Developmental, Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Age Group 3, Age Group 4, Junior, Senior and Alumni. New swimmers must be evaluated by our coaching staff for Club participation and swim group placement prior to registering so that you register your swimmer for the correct swim group.
Dues are paid by credit or debit card and are to paid in full at the time of registration.
Dues are non-refundable except for new swimmers which have a two-week trial period. Dues include participation in all practices and dryland training sessions, as applicable.
2) AMS/USA Swimming Registration Fee - The required Allegheny Mountain Swimming (AMS)/USA Swimming Registration Fee of $50 per swimmer provides many benefits and swimming-related portals, as well as excess accident and liability coverage through December 31, 2018. This fee is non-refundable and is due at the time of registration.
3) PEAQ T-Shirts - Two (2) PEAQ t-shirts are included in the Club Annual Dues for the following swim groups: Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Age Group 3, Age Group 4, Junior and Senior. Swimmers registering for the Developmental Group will be required to purchase one (1) PEAQ t-shirt for $10. The PEAQ t-shirts are required to be worn during all meets. Swimmers in all swim groups may purchase one additional PEAQ t-shirt during registration at a cost of $10.
4) PEAQ Swim Caps – All swimmers are required to wear a PEAQ swim cap during all meets. During the registration process, you will be able to purchase one (1) PEAQ non-personalized latex swim cap for $10.
5) Volunteer Hours - Each member family (excluding families with swimmers in the Alumni group only) will be required to work up to one (1) meet session for each PEAQ-sponsored swim meet which does not have a finals session and up to two (2) meet sessions at each PEAQ-sponsored swim meet with a finals session. Members who do not fulfill the required commitment will be billed $100 for each meet session not worked with such billing to occur at the conclusion of each PEAQ-sponsored swim meet. Member families with swimmers in the Developmental group are required to fulfill this requirement if a swim meet is hosted by PEAQ during the three-month Developmental session that their swimmer(s) are currently registered.
6) Meet Fees, Equipment, Clothing, and Other Expenses - Fees for ongoing expenses will be invoiced on the first day of each month through your Club account when charges are incurred by the member family.
Click here for a document summarizing the Club Dues by swim group and other fees and requirements.