2018 Summer Swim
Open for Returning Members
4/10/18 - 5/11/18
Open for New Members
4/10/18 - 5/16/18
Welcome to the Riverside Aqua Club Of Ellwood Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
All summer fees will be collected at the time of registration. Summer session will run May 14th through August 4th. We have a new opportunity this summer with open water swims. All registration must be complete prior to the start of summer season (5-11-18).
- Returning Members from 2017-2018 Short Course season - $170.00 (ages 12 and up) or $155.00 (ages 11 and younger)
- New Members (not part of 2017-2018 Short Course season) - $218.00 (ages 12 and up) or $203.00 (ages 11 and younger)
- Breakdown of all charges:
- $140.00 tuition
- $30.00 Open Water Swims (10 swims) for ages 12 and up or $15 (5 swims) for ages 11 and younger.
- $48.00 USA membership (New members who were not part of RACE 2017-18 short course season) - All swimmers must be members of USA swimming*
For open water swims you will be required to fill out and pay for USAT membership ($10.00). Link to be provided from Coach Gwen.
We look forward to having you join the Riverside Aqua Club Of Ellwood.
*Fee excluded if already a 2017-2018 USA member of another team or qualify for free and reduced lunch at school. In either scenario please reach out to Coach Gwen.