2019-20 Winter Swim Team
Open for Returning Members
9/8/19 - 11/6/19
Open for New Members
9/8/19 - 11/6/19
Welcome to the Shippensburg Aquatic Club electronic registration platform for our upcoming swim season! The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you for swim meets, see swim time histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Shippensburg Aquatic Club and excited another great season!
Returning this year, we are offering the added option of a flex plan. This will allow those that are unsure of the commitment or the child's readiness to swim competitively or a child that other sports interests to try club swimming for a season with a simple option of two swim meets to attend. The normal USA Swimming membership has relabeled Premium and
Our Premium membership is perfect for the kid who loves swimming on a team. This membership allows kids (and families) to unlock all the premium benefits including unlimited swim meets, Splash magazine four times per year, team recognition programs, scholastic recognition programs, access to camps and so much more! Whether want to just get fit or go fast, this membership opens the opportunity into meets ranging from local, state, regional, national and international competition at the Olympic Games!
Our entry-level designed kids who want to experience swimming on a team. This membership includes the option for two swim meets per year. It's perfect for busy families who want to get a feel for the sport and pre-team competition and allow the time flexibility to still
1) Read the descriptions and competition requirements for each practice group.
2) Our schedule is posted early October, but families can count on about one Saturday morning competition each month from November through February.
3) A $100 registration fee is due at the time of enrollment. Please read our Membership and Financial Contract for details on payment terms.
4) We have one required fundraiser this winter season. We have added the optional ability for those families that wish to not
5) Families with swimmers new to the team must first schedule a skill assessment with a coach. Swimmers transferring from another club should provide a list of top times to assist with accurate practice group placement.
6) Swimmers who are returning have their group placement updated in the roster groups on the site. Swimmers in group 3,4 and 5 will need to purchase fins.
After reviewing all information, you may login and register!