2018 Summer Swim Team
Welcome to the Shippensburg Aquatic Club electronic registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare attendance for swim meets, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Shippensburg Aquatic Club and are excited for another great season!
SUMMER 2018 REGISTRATION QUICK STEPS
1) Review the TEAM HANDBOOK as a resource for many FAQs.
2) Read the descriptions and competition requirements for each practice group. Understand that SAC is a year-round competitive swim program. Our team is not a Learn-to-Swim program or a "recreational exercise" program. Please visit our Lessons/Classes link if that is what you are interested in.
4) A $50 registration fee is due at the time of enrollment. Please read our Financial Contract for details on payment terms.
NOTE: You will pay $50 at the time of your registration (left column of fee table). The balance due (right column) will be invoiced with a June 1 due date.
5) We have one required summer fundraiser. All other fundraising offerings are optional, with 90% of the profit raised by a swimmer being credited to their family account. This information will be emailed out to all registrants.
6) Families with swimmers who are new to the team must first schedule a skill assessment with Coach Nick Miller. He can be reached at email@example.com. Swimmers transferring from another club should provide a list of top times to assist with accurate practice group placement.
After reviewing all information and doing one of the above steps, you may login and register!