Open for Returning Members
1/25/18 - 7/4/18
Open for New Members
2/1/18 - 7/4/18
2018 Swim Team Registration Information
Swim Team Fees:
Non Elks members: $435 per child
Swim Team will be limited to 30 swimmers per age group per gender with one exception. No one who was on the team in 2017 will be denied a spot on the 2018 Team if they are registered, signed-up for their volunteer shifts and paid by April 1, 2018 (BEST swim team t-shirt included in fee).
**Elks members: $290 per child
Non Elks members: $355 per child
Pre-Team is limited to the first 72 kids to sign up and pay. (6+ lanes, morning or afternoon practice times)
Pre-team is for children who are comfortable in the water unassisted, have some basic stroke knowledge, and have some interest in competing. Pre-teamers should be able to swim a length of the pool (25 meters), but are still developing endurance and proper technique. Pre-Teamers do not participate in the weekly dual meets. If your child cannot swim 25 meters, they should be in the Elks Swim Lessons program this season. Click here for Elks Swim Lessons.
** Elks members are active members of the BPO Elks Lodge of USA. For information on joining this organization, call 303.442.5003. You must have proof of lodge membership in order to get the Elks Member discount price. Purchase of a pool pass is not a membership.
Discounts & Refund Policy
• Discount for three or more children: $10 off per child
• Receive an early bird discount of $40 per child if you register by March 31, 2018.
• Refunds: There are no refunds after the first meet. If you withdraw before the first meet for any reason, there will be a $25 per swimmer surcharge. Refunds will need to be processed and may take several weeks. Please be sure that your child will commit to the season before signing up.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING YOUR SWIMMER
Step 1: Register and Pay Online.
• BEGIN BY SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND CLICKING THE GREEN BUTTON.
If you are a returning family please log in to your account to register. Create a new account if you are a new member. You will receive a confirmation that shows your status as "pending approval"
Step 2: Mail BVSSL Eligibility Form and Deposit Check
• Download BVSSL Eligibility Form, sign and mail to address below (must be filled out even if you do not swim prelims).
• $300 volunteer deposit check made payable to Boulder Elks Swim Team, mail to address below.
(this will only be cashed if your volunteer commitment is not fulfilled).
Beth Leuchten | 10127 Phillips Rd. | Lafayette CO 80026
Step 3: Your account status will change from "pending approval" to "active" as soon as your eligibility form and deposit check are received.
Volunteer Job Sign Up
Once your account has been activated, you will be able to login and access the website for volunteer job selection. Volunteer jobs are first-come, first-served, watch for notification of job sign up and complete the process as soon as possible. The team will be notified by email as soon as the sign-up opens.
Contact Us with registration questions
DON'T FORGET -- Along with your registration, you may make a charitable donation to the Elks Pool fund to support the resurfacing of the pool and/or you may choose to add a Beach Club family membership to your registration to allow your family to enjoy the pool outside of swim practice.