2018-19 Cambridge Aquajets
Open for Returning Members
7/14/18 - 1/31/19
Open for New Members
8/11/18 - 1/31/19
Welcome to the Cambridge Aquajets Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Cambridge Aquajets and are excited for another great season
Things to Note:
- Please register your swimmer in the group assigned to them at the end of the 2017/2018 season (returnning swimmers) or as per direction from the coaches at tryouts in August/September 2018.
- New Swimmer’s must attend a tryout before registering. To arrange, please contact our head coach, Ron Campbell, at email@example.com
- For new swimmers, a summary of practice days/locations is below:
|Blue Novice - Monday||Mondays, 4-5 p.m. Johnson Pool|
|Blue Novice - Saturday||Saturdays, 8-9 a.m. Dolson Pool|
|Novice Dolson||Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:30-5:30, Dolson Pool|
|Novice Johnson||Mondays 5-6 p.m. & Fridays 4:30-5:30, Johnson Pool|
- Payment options include one installment due September 1st by cheque (at a discounted rate) or payment by credit card (fully September 1 or five installments of September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1 and January 1).
|GROUP||Credit card price||Cheque price|
- A 10% discount will be applied to second and subsequent registrations for swimmers in the same family. This discount does not apply to swimming lessons (Mini Jets) program.
- The Registration (Swim Ontario insurance) Fee is due at the time of registration and will be charged at checkout. Your membership payments will begin September 1st.
- If you are paying by cheque, please submit a cheque to the registrar for your registration fees (Swim Ontario fee), immediately upon completing your on-line registration. Registration is not considered complete until your registration payment is received. Also, provide a cheque for your membership fees dated September 1st. All cheques are to be payable to Cambridge Aquajets Swim Club.
- New this year, family commitment fees of $400 will be paid in two installments ($200 each) February 1st and June 1st. These fees will only be charged if you have not completed at least one family commitment activity in the preceding term (Sept 1-Jan 31; Feb 1-May 31). If you are paying your fees by cheque please also provided two cheques for $200 each, dated February 1, 2019 and June 1, 2019 payable to Cambridge Aquajet Swim Club in the event that you do not meet your family commitment responsibilities.
- Please click on the following link, and complete and mail the signed PIPEDA form to the address below. Note, swimmers will not be permitted to swim if the PIPEDA form has not been submitted before the first practice.
Please address all correspondence and questions to:
CAJ Registar - Colleen Murdoch