2018 - 2019 Season Registration
Open for Returning Members
9/3/18 - 6/21/19
Open for New Members
9/3/18 - 6/21/19
Welcome to the Codiac Vikings Aquatic Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season!
We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Items of Note - Please Read
1) Information on the membership fee schedules as well as the SNC/SNB fees can be found here. We recommend that you use our (FEE CALCULATOR NEEDS TO BE UPDATED) to get a preview, based on your number of swimmers and swim group selection(s), of what your Swim New Brunswick (SNB) fees, Swim Canada (SNC) fees and CVAC Membership dues would be.
There are many fundraising opportunities during the year offered by the club from which funds earned can then be used to pay for membership fees, meet fees, etc.
2) For returning swimmers, an email was send to indicate which group to register each of your swimmer near the end of last season.
3) The SNB and SNC fees will be paid as part of the registration process.
Since the SNB & SNC fees are based on age bands using your swimmer(s) age on December 31st you will be asked to select the training group first (i.e. Speed Swimmer) and then asked to select your desired payment option by the swimmer's age band (i.e. Ages 9-10 - One Time Annual Payment). These age bands are necessary for applying the appropriate SNB & SNC fees during the registration, only the training group portion of your selection will be used to determine the membership fees when we set up your billing (i.e. Speed Swimmer).
4) The policy for payments will be as follows:
- Annual fees are due at registration or in 10 equal instalments. 10 being for ease of calculation not length of season
- If you select monthly instalment, the first instalment will be invoiced during registration. The SNB and SNC will also be added on the first invoice.
- A credit card is required for payment unless arrangements are made before registration with the Treasurer, Angela Mersereau (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If a swimmer withdraws from the team before Jan 1, fees will be calculated on a pro-rated basis, with Sep, Oct, Nov and Dec representing 4/10 of the season. Swim NB and Swim Canada fees are non refundable and will not be pro-rated.
- If a person requires more information in regards to their financial account they can email the Treasurer or speak to me directly.
If you choose to pay by alternate pre-approved method your swimmer(s) will remain in the 'Waiting for Approval' status until the payment is received.Please note there will be an additional charge of $10 for any NSF cheque
5) New team shirts will be required to be purchased this year. We will be holding a sizing session before ordering the shirts and other clothing, information will be sent out to families regarding the date and time of the sizing session.
6) If you need team swim caps, they can either be purchased during registration or via our online store by signing into your CVAC account and clicking Merchandise on the menu that runs across the top of our website.
7) Warm up jackets will be optional this year.
a. We will hold a fitting session, information will be sent out to families regarding the date and time of the sizing session.
b. After the fitting session you will then need to visit our online store to place your order. This can be accomplished by signing into your CVAC account and clicking Merchandise on the menu that runs across the top of our website.
8) During the registration you be required to confirm/enter your swimmer's medical information, while not all the medical fields are mandatory we ask that you provide the following if it is not already there.
a. Physician Name
b. Physician Office Phone
c. Medicare Number - use the Medical Information/Notes area
d. Any Medical Conditions or Allergies
e. Any Medications
f. If you are of a religious belief which prohibits certain medical treatments in the event of an accident or illness please indicate any restrictions that you may wish honored in the Medical Information/Notes area
|? Please note that a swimmer will not be approved for the current season until the requested medical information has been entered.|
We look forward to having you join the Codiac Vikings Aquatic Club and are excited for another great season!