Kelowna AquaJets Registration 2021-2022
Open for Returning Members
8/22/21 - 7/31/22
Open for New Members
8/30/21 - 6/1/22
Registration Dates 2021-22
- Early registration for returning swimmers Sunday August 22nd
- Early registration for swimmers who did not swim during Covid and have been re-assessed Sunday August 22nd
- Registration for try me camp swimmers Saturday August 28th
- Registration for all other new swimmers who have been assessed Monday August 30th
Please be very careful to register for the correct group. For all programs there is a choice of pool locations and for some there are a number of time options.
- H2O = H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre in the Mission area of Kelowna
- JBMac = Johnson Bentley Pool in West Kelowna
- KFY = Kelowna Family Y in Rutland
Please register in the group you finished the season in.
If you have received an email stating that you are moving from bull to tiger, tiger to hammerhead or hammerhead to C please register in the new group.
Swimmers must be assessed before registering. Please email Maureen at [email protected]. Include your child's name and age in the email as well as the pool at which you would like to swim.
For swimmers transferring from other clubs please email Maureen at [email protected].
If you have previous swim club experience include any swim meet times - esp for the 200IM, if applicable.
Welcome to the Kelowna AquaJets Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information and more.
We look forward to having you join the Kelowna AquaJets and are excited for another great season!