Kelowna AquaJets Registration 2019-2020
Open for Returning Members
8/8/19 - 7/31/20
Open for New Members
8/26/19 - 7/31/20
New swimmers need to be assessed before they can join the club. Please contact Maureen at email@example.com to arrange an assessment.
Include your child's name and age in the email as well as the pool at which you would like to swim.
Once, your swimmer has been assessed you can go ahead and register. Please note the dates registration opens
Welcome to the Kelowna AquaJets Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information and more.
Registration will be staggered for next season to allow returning swimmers the opportunity to register first. Priority is then given to new swimmers who attended the try-me camps.
These are the dates for registration:
- Early registration for returning swimmers - Thurs Aug 8th
- Registration for try me camp participants at H2O and KFY - Aug 22nd
- Registration for other new swimmers at H2O and KFY who have been assessed and know which group to register in - Mon Aug 26th
- Registration for try-me camp participants at JBMAC - Thurs Aug 29th
- Registration for other new swimmers at JBMAC who have been assessed and know which group to register in - Sat Aug 31st
Please be very careful to register for the correct group. For all programs there is a choice of pool locations and for some there are a number of time options.
- H2O = H2O adventure and Fitness Centre in the Mission area of Kelowna
- JBMac = Johnson Bentley Pool in West Kelowna
- KFY = Kelowna Family Y in Rutland
We look forward to having you join the Kelowna AquaJets and are excited for another great season!