2018-2019 Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
7/5/18 - 7/12/18
Open for New Members
7/20/18 - 6/30/19
Welcome to the Lakeshore Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our season-long programs. Please note that registation is by invitation only.
If you're interested in joining Lakeshore Swim Club and have not been invited to join, you must:
- Attend one of our lesson programs (like Fundamentals, Junior Masters, or our camps), or try out at one of our periodic tryouts,
- Be invited to join a specific competitive group by a coach, and
- Be admitted from the program wait list (if applicable).
If you haven't attended one of these events, or you have, but weren't invited to join, keep an eye out for tryout announcements or camp registrations, which are posted on the Tryouts page of our website. We would love to have you join us when you are ready.
New to Lakeshore Swim Club?
If this is your first time registering for a competitive program through Lakeshore Swim Club, you will need an account in our system. If credentials have been sent to you, you can use those. If not, you'll need to create an account. At LSC we assign one account per family. Individual swimmers are "members" under each account, and you will be prompted to add them later.
Returning Competitive Swimmers
If you're already a member of LSC's competitive program, you already have an account, and you should use that account to register.
Registration is straightforward. This process will take you through the following steps:
- Verify your account, billing & contact information
- Select (or add) your swimmer
- Select the group your swimmer has been invited to join
- Digitally sign important agreements including the Parental Commitment
- Enter payment details for the $250 non-refundable deposit
About the Parental Commitment
When you join LSC, you're joining a club of like-minded families who all pitch in to help the club run smoothly. There is a significant commitment that each family must make, beyond the fees, that includes volunteering in management, meets, officiating, participation in fundraising activities, and competitions. These requirements are not optional and we do take them very seriously. If you have reservations about joining because of these commitments, talk to a member to learn what it's about. You will not be allowed to register until you agree to all of these terms.
To get started, click "Continue".