Competitive Registration 2020-2021
Open for Returning Members
9/23/20 - 6/1/21
Open for New Members
10/12/20 - 6/1/21
Welcome to the Orangeville Otters Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account.
We look forward to having you join the Orangeville Otters and are excited for another great season!
Full Fall 2020 Registration Process
The first 2 items below (registering and attending a zoom session) must be completed before swimmers are permitted to begin training. The remaining items 3-5 below must be completed within 2 weeks of the start for swimmers to continue training.
- Register online with the Otters here
- A parent and all swimmer(s) will need to attend a mandatory return to swimming Zoom call with the coaching staff. Coaches will contact groups with dates and times.
- Otters to approve registration and add their name(s) to our team's list of swimmers in the Otters SNC Registrar's database.
- Otters to send Email links from the SNC database to families so they can log in to the SNC site, confirm their account details and complete all of the necessary waivers (link below).
- Families will then need to complete the COVID-19 Attestation and Assumption of Risk forms once they have signed into their SNC account. Instructions below:
If you are registering for Masters please click the link below:
If you are registering for Skills Session 1 please click the link below:
Skills Session 1 Registration