Open for Returning Members
7/1/18 - 6/1/19
Open for New Members
7/1/18 - 9/30/18
Welcome to the Regina Optimist Dolphins SWIM TEAM Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Dear parents and swimmers;
Welcome to the DOLPHINS family for the 2018-19 season. Before we get into the next season, I would like to THANK all of our coaches, swimmers, volunteers and directors for their contributions this current season. Your involvement and commitment contributed greatly to the success the team had in the 2017-18 season.
The strength of our club is grounded in team work and family spirit. We have an atmosphere that makes you want to get involved and makes the DOLPHINS better from one season to another.
Our goals for the 2018-2019 season are amongst others;
- To continue the growth of the program and provide better guidance to our swimmers, starting with the Junior Dolphins and continuing through to High Performance.
- To continue our role as a leader of swimming in Saskatchewan and Canada.
- To work with Canada's Long Term Athlete Development Program. We have made adjustments to the team structure to meet the requirements of this program. This structure allows all swimmers of all levels to be part of the team.
We are pleased to open our registration on July 1st.
The process is simple for both new and returning members. Please use the Start Registration button on the left side of the menu. Swimmers will be assigned to the appropriate training group prior to July 1.
Should you have any questions about your swimmers placement, please contact Head Coach Demone at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you join the DOLPHINS and we are very excited for another great season!
One TEAM, One DREAM
Our vision is that coaches are committed to the team sharing their passions and want swimmers to derive satisfaction and excellence.
I wish you a good start to the season and especially a good return from your DOLPHINS family.
Head Coach & General Manager
Online Registration Opens: July 1st, 2018
If you have any questions about the registration process please contact us: email@example.com
Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the 2018-19 Program below:
- Registration Fees and Process (please read as there are important changes) (here).
- Please note: if you choose to pay the "no fundraising option" over 4 months- Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team structure (Here)
- Groups Training Schedule (Here)
- Groups List (here)
- 2018-19 competitive calendar (Draft) (Here)
- One mandatory Volunteer fee/family must be chosen which is the most senior swimmer group. Please click on the drop-down list so it says: Yes-Pay this fee now.
- If you wish to register for Junior Dolphins or Junior Cougars, our Learn to Swiim Programs, please click (Here)
Respect in Sport
The Regina Optimist Dolphins Swim (RODS) is pleased to partner with “The Respect Group Inc.” to offer the Respect in Sport Parent Program.
One parent from each family must have completed the program prior to registering for the 2017-2018 season. If you have already completed the program through another youth sport, you do not need to take the course again. Your certificate number can easily be transferred and used to register your swimmer(s). Links to the Respect in Sport program and information on how to retrieve your certificate number are available at the following link. Ifyou have not taked the Respect in Sport, you will need to take this course and get your number before you move from this page. If you have taken this course already, your number should be on file, you do not need to retake the course.
Please note that you cannot proceed with registration without your Respect in Sport certificate number.
The Regina Dolphins are covering the cost of this course with a portion of the membership fee. If you take the course and do not register with the club, you will be required to reimburse the club for the cost of the course.
We look forward to having you join the Regina Optimist Dolphin Swim Team and are excited for another great season!
Pay your full annual membership and fees before July 31st you will receive a 5% discount in addition to any multi-swimmer discount you may be eligible for.
Some key dates to remember:
July 1st - Registration opens
July 31st - Early registration ends
Sept 10th -Welcome back BBQ @ Senior Citizens Centre, 2404 Elphinstone Street: 6:00-7:30.
Sept 4th - Season Start for competitive Groups (Registration and payments must be returned to the RODS office BEFORE a swimmer can begin training).
Sept 15-16th - Team Building (more details to follow)
GO DOLPHINS GO
We look forward to having you join the Regina Optimist Dolphins and are excited for another great season!