2018-2019 Season Registration
Open for Returning Members
6/23/18 - 6/1/19
Open for New Members
6/23/18 - 6/1/19
Welcome to the Upper Canada Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! All swimmers, whether new or returning, are required to complete the online registration. Rather than offering an early registration discount this year, we are pleased to offer free pre-season training We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration for the following programs:
1. 2018-19 Competitive (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and National)
2. 2018-19 Non Competitive (Junior Otter or Cross Train)
Note: If you are looking for registration for the Summer Swim Team, please go to the top right hand side of our web page, and select the "Register" button. You will have a summer option presented to you at that time. Proceed with that selection.
The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare your attendance for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more. Please read the instructions below carefully before proceeding:
We look forward to having you join the Upper Canada Swim Club and are excited for another great season!
1. Review Club Policies
If you have questions regarding any of the costs or commitments associated with Club membership, we encourage you to review the following sections of our website.
For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
2. Gather Information
In the online registration system, you will require several pieces of information, including:
- Personal information
- Emergency contact information
- Health card number
- Valid credit card
- YMCA Swim Pass or Membership Number.
Please ensure you have these items handy before starting the online registration process.
3. Register Online
If you are registering for Junior Otter, or Cross Train:
- You will incur a non-refundable charge for the Governing Body Fees (Swim Ontario and Swimming Canada) of $46.90 at the time of registration that will immediately be charged to your credit card.
- The only payment plan available for Junior Otter and Cross Train is "Sessional" which means you will be billed for the entire cost of the upcoming session on the billing date on October 1, January 1 and April 1 - the beginning month of each new session.
- Please note that neither Junior Otter registrants nor Cross Train registrants have any requirement for volunteer points or swim a thon obligation. Therefore, when asked later in the registration process whether you would like to buy out your volunteer obligation or your swim a thon obligation, please select "no".
- Because most Junior Otter and Cross Train participants stay in the program all year, for convenience we automatically bill you for each upcoming session until the end of the swim season unless you notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the Billing Date. In other words, if you sign up for Session 1 of Junior Otter, you will be automatically be billed for that entire session on October 1, then for Session 2 on January 1 and Session 3 on April 1.
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and National
- You will incur a Non-Refundable charge for Governing Body Fees at the time of registration. These cover fees charged by Swimming Ontario and Swim Canada. These fees depend on the age of the swimmer at year end.
- Payment options for all competitive programs are:
- 1 Up Front Payment: Billing date October 1
- Monthly: Billing dates October 1 through June 1
- You will be asked at the end of the registration process whether you wish to buy out your volunteer obligation for the year instead of performing volunteer jobs for the Club. The volunteer obligation is 15 points per family or a buyout cost of $300. If you have multiple swimmers in the Club and wish to buy out your obligation, your volunteer obligation is capped at 15 points or $300 for your entire family.
Thank you for your interest in our Club! We look forward to seeing you at the Pool!