2020-2021 Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/25/20 - 9/30/20
Open for New Members
9/7/20 - 10/20/20
Welcome to the Whitehorse Glacier Bears Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer a payment schedule and online registration. The process is simple and you will get access to your own private account (one per family).
New Members (ages 6 yrs & up) will be required to secure a swim group assignment AFTER completing a pool evaluation with our WGB coaches - Please email the club email@example.com your interest to attend possible September/October evaluations. We do not have any evaluations scheduled at this time but will contact families that have expressed interest when we have times available.
1. Returning members can register ONLINE for our 2020 swim season until September 15, 2020
2. Remember to choose at least one of the drop down menus at the end of registration to indicate your swimmer's age (as of Dec. 31, 2020) for Swim BC fees to be added.
3. Swimmers can register according to their own gender identity. Swimmers can only register as one gender at a time. If a swimmer is changing their gender identity, a new swimmer profile will be created to reflect the change. For more information about inclusion in swimming in BC/Yukon please see the Swim BC website.
7. NON-refundable squad deposits
$100 for Junior squads (Teddy Bear, Cubs, Brown Bear & Teen)
$200 for Senior squad (Black, Polar, Kodiak & SilverTip)
are part of each swimmer's fees to enter swim club.
Withdrawal of your athlete's registration at any time will result in WGB swim club retaining the deposit.
8. ALL registration swim fees, non-refundable squad deposit, Swim BC fees & club membership fee, and, SIGNED Code of Conduct & Ethics are due BEFORE the end of October 30, 2020 (NO exceptions).