2020 Redlands Swim Team Member Registration
Open for Returning Members
9/1/19 - 8/31/20
Open for New Members
9/1/19 - 8/31/20
Redlands Swim Team Registration
Welcome to the Redlands Swim Team Electronic Registration platform. We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Team Administrator: (909) 557-5599 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Coach: (909) 732-0272 email@example.com
Prior to registering online, please read all the information below:
Competitive Swim Team:
Step 1 – Swim Evaluation
Go to the Redlands High School pool for an evaluation by a RST coach. The coach will assign you a group at the completion of your evaluation.
Swim Evaluation Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday at 5 PM at the Redlands High School pool.
Step 2 – Register through the online system.
Go to the Redlands Swim Team website and select "Competitive Swim Team Registration" button on the right side of the Home screen, then select 'Register Now' at the bottom of the screen. Follow the prompts through all the screens. Make sure to "Checkout" at the end to complete the registration and pay fees.
Expected fees: monthly fee, RST registration fee ($50), USA Swimming registration ($70)
During online registration, make sure you fill in all required fields. The system will not let you advance without the information.
- ONLY REGISTER INTO THE GROUP YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED! You will be billed incorrectly at checkout if you register into the wrong group. If the system reports that the group is full, please contact RST Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All SWIMMERS (including Masters) - You need to select the USA Registration option before you check out unless your swimmer is already registered with USA Swimming for the current year OR your swimmer is on the State Reduced Fee Lunch program (see below). This field is highlighted in bright yellow on the checkout page. This is the insurance coverage for each swimmer in the water. RST collects this fee and submits it to Southern California Swimming for you. You will be required to fill out the USA Swimming Registration form on pool deck and show proof of the swimmer’s birth date in the form of a birth certificate or passport (step 3). The fee is $70/swimmer for the 2020 year.
- If your swimmer is on the State Reduced Lunch Program for school, they are eligible for a reduced USA Swimming Registration fee, please contact the team administrator for further assistance at email@example.com.
- At check out, swimmers will be charged the RST registration fee of $50/swimmer. This is an annual fee that will be automatically billed during the re-registration period for subsequent years.
- Registration fees must be paid by credit card/debit card at time of registration. In addition, the credit card information will be retained by the system for monthly billing. This allows Redlands Swim Team keep the dues low by keeping the administration cost down.
Step 3- Birthdate verification & USA Swimming registration
See the Team Administrator for birth certificate verification. Registration is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-6:00 PM at Redlands High School pool or by appointment. Please bring your swimmer's original birth certificate. You will need to complete the USA Swimming registration at this time.
When your registration is complete (RST & USA Swimming), your swimmer will receive a RST cap and a shirt.
- Age Group Bronze - $75
- Age Group Silver - $110
- Age Group Gold - $130
- Senior Bronze -$135
- Senior Silver- $150
- Senior Gold- $160
- Triathlon/Masters - $50
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact:
Team Administrator: (909)557-5599 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you join the Redlands Swim Team and are excited for another great season!