2019-2020 Swimmer Registration
Open for Returning Members
11/1/19 - 8/31/20
Open for New Members
9/1/19 - 8/31/20
General Registration Information
All families will be required to set up on online account and automatic payment in order to complete registration for the 2019 - 2020 season. Online accounts and automatic payments greatly reduce the administrative burden on team volunteers. If you cannot comply with this policy, please contact the Treasurer or Board Member and we will discuss alternative payment plans. Automatic payments can be set up via credit card or bank/credit union transaction.
Membership ($81): Membership has not changed and includes USAS insurance coverage. Additional benefits of membership include: unlimited participation in sanctioned and Championship swim meets, receive Splash magazine and may participate in individual recognition programs and development camps.
Returning Swimmers: Your 2019-2020 season registration package is due no later than November 30th, 2019. Returning swimmers will not be allowed into practice after this date without completing online registration and returning completed medical release forms to the coach or board member. Swim Team registration term is from September 1st, 2019 to August 31st, 2020. The previous season’s USA Swimming registration will expire 31 December, 2019.
New Swimmers: Registration forms are due to the Head Coach before the swimmer will be allowed to practice with the team. Swim Team registration term is from September 1st, 2019 to August 31st, 2020.
- Complete Online Registration Package
1. Read and acknowledge Terms and Conditions, Fundraising and Volunteering, Swimmer Honor Code, Photo Release and Medical Release tabs of the online registration package
2. Medical Release – Print and return hard copy to head coach (one per swimmer)
- Consult with Head Coach regarding swimmer “Group” (group depends on age, ability, motivation, and parent consent). This may be done following the registration process.
- Swim Team registration (one per family). Fee is $45 for one swimmer or $75 per family.
- Monthly dues are collected at the beginning of each month. Rates vary depending on number of practice days per week and performance level for each swimmer.
- The only required hard copy form is the medical release form that must be given to the head coach prior to beginning swim practices with the swim team.
Click below if you would like to have the forms for your records