Mandell JCC Sharks Swim Team 2018-2019
Open for Returning Members
8/6/18 - 11/1/18
Open for New Members
8/14/18 - 11/1/18
Welcome to the Mandell JCC Sharks Electronic Registration for our upcoming 2018 - 2019 swim season! I hope you have all enjoyed your summer so far. It has been a beautiful one.
Important info for 2018 - 2019 registration:
- All 2018 - 2019 Swim Team registrations will be done online via our team site. www.mandelljccsharks.org
- All Payments and Billing will be done through our website. You will be asked to store a credit card on File.
- New this season we will be moving to Team Unify Billing. This will help streamline all billing.
- Your Bills will be posted online on our website in your account and payments will be on the 1st of the month. Meet fees will be posted when entries are confirmed and will be charged on the 1st of the month.
- All 2018 - 2019 swimmers must be a member of the JCC, Full Year rate includes membership.
- This Season we will be Practicing as Follows
- 12/Under at the Mandell JCC
- 13/Over at UHart M-F & Mandell JCC Saturday and Sunday
- All 12/unders will swim in our Developmental program or Age Group program. All 13/overs will swim in our Pre Senior, Senior & National Programs. *If a 12yr old swimmer ages up before or on December 15th they will be placed in our pre senior or Senior program. After December 15th they will start the season in our Age Group Program. Swimmers may move groups within their program throughout the season. Example: Age Group 2 swimmer can move to Age Group 3, or Pre Senior 1 swimmer can move to Pre Senior 2.
- Parents are required to work a certain number of meets during the season. The number will be determined once the meet schedule is posted. There will be a $200 charge to the family who does not meet their requirements. At team hosted meets- parents are expected to work. There will be a $200 fine for those families that do not work an assigned shift.
- All Swimmers Must Pay 1 time $75 USA Registration Fee
- Initial deposit of $200 for Full Year Swimmers, $100 for just Short Course. This will cover the team travel fee for $100. The remainder of $100 for full year swimmer will be deducted from monthly cost.
- New Swimmers: pay additional $100 for team towel and team Jacket
- Each New swimmer will receive a team jacket & team towel. Names will be put on both. We will use last names unless otherwise told. If you would like another name on the towel or jacket please email Coach Dave the change. The deadline for names changes is September 12th.
- Junior Shark swimmers must register as Follows.
- Full Short Course season $350
- Per Session $200 (2 Session) - Re-Register each session
- 1 Time USA Registration Fee of $75
- Fees: Monthly options available. Please click team info at the top of the page for fees.
- Each Family must maintain a credit card on file thru the team website and thru the JCC.
- Here is Credit Card on File Form
- Full Year swimmers
- 12under swimmers will receive a JCC Family membership
- 13/over swimmers will receive a JCC Teen Membership (upgrading to family membership is available for addional cost upon request)
- Short Course swimmers must maintain:
- JCC Family Membership (12/under)
- JCC Teen Membership (13/over)
- Sibling discount will be given but not reflected in initial Bill.
- Full year swimmers the price is listed for siblings
- For just short course swimmers the discount is $50 and Coach Dave will take off initial deposit.
- High School Swimmers will be discounted by coach Dave before the intial deposit is charged. Please email coach Dave and he will deduct off your intial deposit. ($150 for Girls Season - Fall. $200 for Boys Season - Winter)
- If you have any questions, please free to contact Coach Dave.
Choosing you Group.
All new swimmers must attend a tryout. or have had an assessment with Coach David Laudati before registering.
"Please click team info above for Tryout dates and times"
Returning Swimmers Group list
We look forward to having you join the Mandell JCC Sharks and are excited for another great season!
Sharks Coaching Staff