2022 All Star Meet Application
Open for Returning Members
11/1/21 - 12/13/21
Open for New Members
11/1/21 - 12/13/21
This is an APPLICATION to be a member of the 2022 MVS All Star Team. Complete the application process by clicking on the red "REGISTER NOW" button below to be considered for the All Star Team. The deadline to apply is December 13, 2021. Please note that as you come to the end of the application process, there will be a "fee page", which will be $0. Just click on the red "Submit Order" to complete the application and ignore the information regarding payment.
The All Star Team will be announced no later than December 17, 2021 via email to the address listed on the application. Parents will then need to pay their athlete participation fees by returning to this website and following the electronic registration/payment process.
Criteria for selection and application process
Performance times from September 1st to December 12, 2021 will be used to select the team. (The selection committee will have access to swimmers’ best times to date to make selections to the team.) Top 2 swimmers in each event are guaranteed an invitation to the team. In order to present a competitive MV team, in general Missouri Valley will enter only swimmers with “A” times in an event.
Invitations to join the team will be sent via email by December 17, 2021 via email. Once the team is announced, payment will be due online, and registration will take place on the Missouri Valley website. Once a swimmer applies for this meet and is selected, he/she is expected to attend.
- This will be a family travel event and families are responsible for all costs associated with that travel.
- Fees for attending the meet will be assessed at the time of invitation acceptance. Final cost, and gear offerings will be made available soon.
- Team photos, check-in, and warm-up will occur on Friday afternoon.
- A team dinner will be arranged for Friday evening prior to the competition.
- Applying for the meet does not guarantee an invitation to participate.