Masters Summer Registration 2018
Open for Returning Members
4/11/18 - 7/30/18
Open for New Members
4/11/18 - 7/30/18
Please fill out the online registration forms completely and legibly. If paying by check please have the registration receipt and check with you at your first masters practice.
*** Please Scrol Down and Click Continue or Check Status ***
At the end of the online registration process you will be able to input payment options. Once completed your will see a confirmation page that states "pending approval". Print this page to gain access the first couple of days of practice. Please bring the printed confirmation page to the RICE University Police Department (RUPD) and get a RICE Masters ID Photo (read below) at this time. You will now be able to have access to the recreation Center during our practice times for the remainder of the session.
Registration Check List :
- ___ Fill out Registration Information Online
- ___ Register online with USMS
- ___ Register Online and pay by CC/ACH (or coach on last try out date if paying by check)
- ___ Print Success/Confirmation Receipt and Go to RUPD and get photo ID
- ___ (Optional) Go to RICE Parking and purchase parking pass (cash or check only)
- ___ Begin Swimming
- Paying by Check
- You still have to register online through the website and choose pay by check as your payment option.
- Dropping off a check at the pool prior to or in place of registering online will not allow you to gain access to our practices.
- Please make it out to RICE Aquatics Masters. If you give a coach a check please follow up with an email to email@example.com so we can ensure your check is registered quickly in our system.
- Paying by ACH or CC
- CC should be an instant payment and ACH can take up to 3 business days to clear your bank.
- Questions about Registration
- If you have any questions please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email prior to registering online.
All of our Masters swimmers need to be USMS registered in order to meet liability standards. You can find the link to the USMS online registration page on our registration link (and below). USMS registration is $35 for the calendar year.
Once you have received your photo ID from RUPD, you will be able to purchase an Early Bird/Late Bird parking pass for use in West Lot 3 (For latest Rates check with the parking dept.). Parking permits are available in the central garage offices across the street from the recreation center. There is a $30 proxy card purchase at the time of registration for a parking pass. Rice Parking Services only takes cash or check when purchasing a parking pass. Rates are subject to change, please check with RUPD for latest updated rates.