Welcome to the Johnston Blaze Swim Club electronic registration platform! Through this website, you will have access to your own private account that will enable you easily manage your registration, declare for swim meets, sign-up for parent volunteer roles, view your swimmer's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Johnston Blaze Swim Club and are excited for another great season!
Swimming Ability: The Johnston Blaze Swim Club is a developmental and competitive swim team. We are not a swim lesson program. Your swimmer should be able to complete 25 yards unassisted in both breaststroke and backstroke. Or, if they have successfully completed level three of American Red Cross swim instruction.
Practices: The focus of practice will be on stroke development, turns, endurance conditioning and meet fundamentals.
Swimmers have the choice of registering for practice groups that practice up to 3 days (3D) per week or up to 6 days per week (6D). Swimmers can attend any of the scheduled practices as long as they do not exceed their weekly total.
SUMMER 2020 UPDATE: Due to safety guidelines related to COVID-19, swimmers will select ONE practice time to attend. Swimmers must attend the SAME PRACTICE TIME each date they attend. All swimmers will have the choice to attend up to 5 days per week. Organizing our practices this way allows us to limit the total number of swimmers each each practice session to no more than 24, or 3 swimmers per lane. Ensuring we have consistent groups at each practice session also protects our swimmers from a potential outbreak. Please review our safety guidelines and exclusion practices very carefully.
- On the HOME page, click 'Start Registration'. If a season is available for registration, a new page will come up where you can begin your online registration for the currently available season. If no season is currently available for registration, you will not have the ability to create a new account or register a swimmer.
- Click 'Continue or Check Status'.
- Enter or confirm your account information and click 'Continue'.
- Choose the member you would like to register, select your practice group, answer registration fee questions, sign waivers, and click 'Continue'.
- Confirm your account and registration information and click 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- Enter your payment information and click 'Submit Registration'.
Refunds: Refunds will be given in the following manner...
- Request within the first seven days after the first practice for a session-full refund minus $20 administrative fee.
- Request prior to the end of the fourth week (8th week for long fall)-1/2 refund will be given minus $20 administrative fee.
- Request prior to the end of the twelfth week (long fall)-1/4 refund will be given minus $20 administrative fee and requires doctor note that swimmer can no long swim due to illness/injury.
- COVID-Related Refunds: If your swimmer is excluded from practices due to a positive COVID test, COVID symptoms, or direct exposure to someone with a positive COVID test, you will receive a prorated refund based on the total number of practices missed. If a swimmer is excluded due to COVID, they will be asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
No refunds on the one-time registration fee or punch cards