2018-2019 dROP AQUATICS Short Course Season
Welcome to the dROP Aquatics Registration for the 2018-2019 short course season.
- Fall session dates are September 10, 2018 - November 24, 2018
- Winter session dates are November 26, 2018 - March 2018 (exact dates dependent on end-of season meet dates)
We have 5 registration groups this year. All swimmers should come prepared for dryland and water workouts.
- The Competitive Group will train from 5:30 - 8:00 pm at Farmington High School. Dryland practice will be from 5:30 - 6:00 pm.
- The Developmental Group will train from 6:00 - 7:30 pm at Farmington High School. Developmental swimmers may also participate in dryland training from 5:30-6:00 pm for an additional fee.
- The Pre-Team Group will train from 5:00 - 6:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays at Harrison High School. This is an instructional group for beginning swimmers who can swim at least 25 yards independently. Coaches will NOT be in the water with swimmers.
- The Conditioning Group will train from 5:00 - 6:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays at Harrison High School. This group is for swimmers who want to swim a few days a week while participating in other activities. Adults are welcome to train with this group.
- The Masters Group will practice 3-4 weekday mornings, from 5:45 - 7:00 am. Specific days are subject to change based on pool availability. Masters swimmers must show proof of registration with USMS or USA Swimming. Register online at usms.org/reg.
We will be holding evaluation sessions on August 15 and 25 from 10:30 - 11:00 am at the Farmington Glen Aquatic Club. Swimmers only need to attend one session. These are NOT tryouts, but an opportunity for our coaches to help determine swimmer placement. We will also hold an informal Q & A session with parents at that time.
Swimmers who are new to dROP and cannot attend the evaluation sessions are welcome to attend practice for one week before registering. Our coaching staff will evaluate swimmers and help determine their placement for the season.
Fee Schedule for 2018-2019 season