2021 Spring/Summer Registration
Open for Returning Members
4/1/21 - 7/31/21
Open for New Members
4/1/21 - 7/15/21
Welcome to the Lake Central Barracudas! All swim families must register online in order to pay registration and meet fees, sign up for meets and volunteer sessions, and receive valuable communications from the club.
Please remember that online registration must be complete and the following must be submitted before your swimmer may begin practice:
1) Birth certificates for all NEW LCB swimmers
2) Parent Code of Conduct for ALL swimmers
4) Signed LCB Locker Room Policies
5) Signed MAAPP Form
6) Signed LCB Waiver - Must be signed and submitted before the swimmer is able to enter the building
7) Signed COVID-19 Policy
7) ONLY IF YOU ARE A TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER CLUB Transfer Form
New swimmer tryouts will be held at the Lake Central Aquatics Center on Tuesday, April 13th from 5:30-6:30pm and Wednesday, April 14th and Thursday, April 15 from 5:30-7pm. Board members will be present to answer any questions and collect birth certificates and forms.
****Swimmers interested in joining LCB for the first time will be evaluated by Coach Jeff during tryouts. Please bring a suit, goggles and towel for tryouts and a copy of your child's birth certificate.****
We look forward to having you join the Lake Central Barracudas and are excited for another great season!