Technique & Fitness Session 3 Registration
Open for Returning Members
2/5/18 - 4/5/18
Open for New Members
2/5/18 - 4/5/18
Welcome to the Nu Wave Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Nu Wave Swim Club and are excited for another great season!
Things to Know Before You Register:
- Current swimmers will have until August 1 to declare their intention to continue with the program on Team Unify “Events.” Making this election will allow the swimmer’s account to remain active and reserves their spot on the team until the registration deadline. After August 1, group spots will no longer be reserved for returning swimmers and will be assigned on a space-available basis. Technique & Fitness swimmers need to complete registration before the first day of each session. Please consult your coach for appropriate training group placement.
- All new swimmers are to be evaluated by the coaching staff. Nu Wave reserves the right to refund your registration fees if your swimmer does not meet the minimum swim requirements.
- Technique & Fitness swimmers need to complete registration before the first day of each session. Swimmers may register for multiple sessions at one time in order to reserve their future spot.
- Fees for technique & fitness swimmers may include three components: a non-refundable registration fee, session fees, and depending on a swimmer's activities, there may also be certain merchandise, meet fees, and travel costs.
- A non-refundable $275.00 annual registration fee is required for the Riptide, Whitecaps, and Varsity swimmers. This fee includes USS registration, swim cap, team shirt, and certain fixed costs incurred by the team in handling a swimmer. Annual registration fees must be paid upon registration. Swimmers joining the program after February 1 will be offered a reduced annual registration fee of $175 and less for summer participation.
- Riptide, Whitecaps and Varsity are able to participate in single or multiple sessions.
- Our fiscal year is September 1- August 31.
- Team Unify provides families access to their private account to view swim history times, update contact information, review billing summary, and more.
- When completing the emergency contact information, please list the person and number you wish to be contacted first in the event of an emergency.