2019 High School Pre Season ONLY Registration
High School Pre Season- This is for swimmers who want to train with GLSS Setember until the satrt of High School Season the end of October. If you plan on swimming with GLSS at anytime after High school season you should register with the competitive team
$370 Swim Fees and $80 registration fee
Please read through this registration information carefully. The completion of online registration is the only way to register with GLSS for 2019-2020 season. You are not be able to save information as you register so please make sure you have the following information available before you start the registration process.
- Email address- This will be the primary email address that you wish to use for your family's account as well as to receive any email correspondences from GLSS. You will need to know your email and password if you have an existing account.
- Credit card or bank account information - all fees due at registration
Once you have the above information, you are ready to register your swimmer(s) for the team. CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON at the bottom of this page. It takes 24-48 hours for registration to be approved. Once approved you will have access to the website.
- Email You must enter at least one address for your primary login. Most communication is done through email
- Billing information - Returning members please make sure your billing information is accurate and current. New members will need to enter billing information.
- Parents/guardians - Please enter names and contact information.
- Insurance and Emergency contact information - Enter your insurance carrier as well as Emergency Contact name and phone number.
- Returning members - Your existing swimmers should be listed here, to register them for the 2019-20 season, select the check box next to their name and verify/update all information. If you have a swimmer who is NOT returning then DO NOT select the check box next to his/her name. If you have a new swimmer (who is not already in the system), click add new and enter their information.
- New members - Will need to add each new member/swimmer information. You will enter the practice group that was given to you at the tryout. If you do not know the practice group, please ask your swimmer's coach. MAKE SURE YOU ENTER SWIMMERS FIRST NAME, MI, LAST NAME (as it appears on a legal document, i.e. birth certificate) and a PREFERRED NAME (if you wish).
- Annual Acknowledgment.-By completing registration your family and athlete (s) agree to the program policies outlined in Team Handbook and Safe Sport Policy as well as the releases -medical,liability and lindseys law signed during registration.
If you are transferring to GLSS from another team please complete a transfer form and email it to Faganj@gilmour.org Click here for a transfer form.