2018 -19 Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/23/18 - 8/1/19
Open for New Members
8/23/18 - 8/1/19
Welcome to the Lake Erie Silver Dolphins (LESD) Online Registration
If your swimmer(s) practices at Hawken Upper School, Hawken Lower School or SPIRE, please proceed to the bottom of this registration page.
If your swimmer(s) practices at Butler High School, PA, please use this link to register: Butler, PA Registration; this registration is only for those who practice with Coach Dave Bocci in Butler, PA
If your swimmer(s) practices at the Erie, Pa, please use this link to register: Erie, PA Registration; this registration is only for those who practice with Coach Gregg Sarbak at our Erie, PA locations.
Please read the following registration information. You will not be able to save information as you register so please make sure you have the following information readily available before you start the registration process.
- Email address that you wish to use for your family’s account as well as any emails that you wish to receive correspondences from LESD. You will need to know your password for your account if you have an account already. If you do not remember your password, click here to email Sarah Tobin for assistance.
- Billing information, including address and phone number for parent/guardian
- Emergency contact information including name and phone number
- Health insurance carrier and phone number (optional)
- Swimmer(s) group assignment. If you are unsure which group your child(ren) is/are in, please ask you child(ren)’s coach or click here to email CJ Musser for assistance. Our group descriptions are posted under the “Team Info” tab.
- Primary practice location. We realize swimmers may choose different practice locations, but please choose your primary location (Hawken Lower, Hawken Upper, or SPIRE). LESD Staff can update if you change primary location during the season and will inform all members of any new pool locations throughout the season.
- Decide on your payment option. Click here for a detailed overview on all team fees.
- Credit card or bank account information
Once you have the above information, you are ready to register your swimmer(s) for the team. CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON at the bottom of this page.
- Email is our primary method of communication. Returning members, please verify your email addresses. You can enter as many as three (the first one is your primary login). You must at least one address for your primary login.
- Billing information – Returning members please make sure your billing information is accurate and current. New members will need to enter billing information.
- Parents/guardians – Please enter names and contact information
- Insurance and Emergency contact information – Enter your insurance carrier and phone number (optional) as well as Emergency Contact name and phone number.
- T-shirt size – Enter your swimmer(s) t-shirt size. This will be used for team appareal.
- Returning members – Your existing swimmers should be listed here, to register them for the 2018-19 season, select the check box next to their name and verify/update all information. If you have a swimmer who is not returning then DO NOT select the check box next to his/her name. If you have a new swimmer (who is not already in the system), click add new and enter the information
- New members – Will need to add each new member/swimmer information. You will enter the practice group that was given to you at the tryout. If you do not know the practice group, please ask your swimmer’s coach or click here to email CJ Musser. MAKE SURE YOU ENTER SWIMMERS FIRST NAME, MI, LAST NAME (as it appears on a legal document, i.e. birth certificate) and a PREFERRED NAME (if you wish).
- USA Registration information – All members must verify or provide us with the USA Registration information
- Payment plan – you will now select a payment plan (annual or monthly for Hawken Lower, Hawken Upper, and SPIRE)
- Location – Select your primary practice location (Hawken Lower, Hawken Upper, or SPIRE).
- Medical Release Waiver – Review and select the checkbox stating you have read and agree to the Medical Release Waiver
- Liability Waiver – Review and select the checkbox stating you have read and agree to the Liability Waiver
- LESD Service Policy - LESD relies heavily on parent workers to provide your child with a great swimming experience. This policy is intended to fairly distribute the work and communicate how we would like our families to be involved in our competitive USA Swim Team.
- Photography & Videography Release - We value our swimmers' identities as we highlight their accomplishments throughout the seasons. Review and select the checkbox stating you have read and agree to the release.
- Safe Sport Information – The Safe Sport Information is for all parents/guardians and swimmers 12 years & older. Please complete by November 1, 2018.
- Registration Fees – Review the registration fees. Please note that only the USA Registration fee is due at this time. The Annual ($85.00) or Flex ($40) Registration fee(s) per swimmer will be assessed to your account upon checkout. If you wish to pay the $212 Booster Fee at this time, you may do so or you will be billed for the Booster Fee in two $106 installments on October 1 and December 1. The coaching fees will be billed to your account beginning October 1, 2018.
If you are transferring to LESD from another team. Please complete a transfer form and email it to CJ Musser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for a transfer form.
We look forward to having your family join the Lake Erie Silver Dolphins and are excited for another great season.