2017-2018 HS Independents Registration
Open for Returning Members
9/14/17 - 12/31/17
Open for New Members
9/14/17 - 12/31/17
This registration is for the 2017-2018 High School "Independent Athletes".
You must be registered before you are permitted to practice.
The first practice is October 30th.
Any outstanding fees on your account will be assessed at the time of registration.
Any outstanding credits on your account will be applied on the first billing cycle after registration.
Welcome to the Piranha Aquatics Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season!
Please make sure you have read through the high school team information packet located HERE before registering.
The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
- You will need to register for the season and pay your registration fees by credit card.
- Then, you will be billed for the option you choose:
- Pay for the high school season as a whole
- Pay for the high school season as two payments (one due at registration, the second on December 1)
- If you are paid in full for the short-course season of Piranhas (Sept-March) you DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER again.
- You are required to use automatic payments and keep a credit card on file. We do not accept cash or checks. Automatic payments happen on the 1st of the month and you can log in to your account at any time to see your upcoming fees.
As always, please ask if you have questions.
Contact Coach Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-548-SWIM with any questions.
We look forward to having you join the Piranha Aquatics and are excited about another great season!
Coach Caroline, Coach Kristen and the Board of Directors of Piranha Aquatics