Annual & Short Course Registration 2020-2021
Welcome to the Twinsburg Competitive Aquatics Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
There are a few updates on policies this season that differ from last season:
1. Our volunteer policy of 3 meet sessions is subject to change, but has a $150/session penalty for those who are unable to help the team run meets or fundraise over the course of the year. Swimmers in the HS Pre/Post Season group will need to volunteer one meet session. Volunteer Policy
2. The Competition Squad is now divided by Beginner Twice Weekly, Beginner, Intermediate and Advaneced. The groups require less meets than in the past. Check out the Meets/Events page
3. HS Pre-Season/Post Season & HS Annual Advanced swimmers must compete in at least one swim meet for TCAT in September or October. Failure to do so may result in suspension from the team the following year. It is not the goal to remove swimmers from the program, but to guide individuals to take ownership of their performances through active participation in our competitive program.
4. All the updates are also located here: https://www.teamunify.com/NewsShow.jsp?&id=634466&team=letcat
5. All families will be held accountable for the information and policies on the registration pages and throughout the website.
We look forward to having you join the Twinsburg Competitive Aquatics Team and are excited for another great season!