2018-2019 Swim Season - All Swimmers
Welcome to the Central York Aquatics (CYA) Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season!? The registration process is simple!!! You will get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, view invoices, sign-up for volunteer jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more!!!!
PLEASE READ This Before Beginning Registration......
- NEW starting this season and applicable to all swimmers. CYA is now a USA Swimming only swim club. USA swimming registration fees of $90 per swimmer will be included when registering this season.
- Registration fees cover the first and last month of 2018-2019. The swim season is (11) months long starting September through July. SEE CYA HANDBOOK ONLINE for details
- During the registration process you have the ability to select (3) types of payment options:
- Monthly: This is the default billing option. Dues are paid on a monthly basis. (See #4 below)
- Annual: This option covers total $ value of dues for entire swim season. If chosen a 10% discount is applied. Payment is due immediately upon registration.
- Bi-Annual:? This option allows for billing to your account 2 times per season or dues paid by every September 1st and Feb 1st.? If chosen a 5% discount is applied.
- Monthly Payers: Team Unify will automatically invoice your account on the 1st of every month for the next month. e.g. You will be invoiced on September 1st for October dues. This means that after you register, registration dues (September 2017 & July 2018) and October dues will be owed immediately. Please plan accordingly and monitor your online TU Member accounts.
- Starting this seasona $25 discount will be applied during registration/or anytime afterwards if you refer a brand new (non family member) swimmer to CYA.
- A $5 pool fee per swimmer is included in registration fees for usage of CYHS pool
- A $5 per month discount is applied for multiple swimmers per swim family.
- Your CYA Member account will not be activated until Registration fees are received and processed. You will receive welcome email with log in instruction when your account is activated.
- If you are new to CYA, register your swimmer for Silver Training Group unless you have heard otherwise from CYA Head Swim Coach
- Have your insurance and emergency contact information handy. You'll need to enter this information.
- Be prepared to list medical information and medication for your child. It is important for our coaches and staff to understand all special conditions they may encounter with swimmers. Please be sure to include both behavioral and physical conditions.
- Read the Team Handbook. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the handbook.
We look forward to having you join Central York Aquatics and are excited for another great season!