2019-2020 Short Course Season
Open for Returning Members
7/29/19 - 12/5/19
Open for New Members
9/1/19 - 12/31/19
Please only proceed with registration if you have been authorized to do so by the New Swimmer Inquiry list administrator. If you proceed without permission we can not refund your registration fees if there is not an opening for your swimmer.
Welcome to the Emmaus Aquatic Club Electronic Registration
platform for our 2019-2020 Short Course Season!
Registration for those who participated during the 2019 summer season is July 29-Aug. 5. Please register during this continuing member period. after August 5 registration will open for returning/new residents.
If you are new or a returning member who did not train with EMAC this summer, please complete the New Swimmer Inquiry Form found on the front of our website and you will be contacted by a coach.
Important Registration Notes:
The online registration system does not work well with mobile devices. If you're having difficulty please register using a PC.
- Please read the Short Course Information Packet which contains all the details of the season. This packet is also located in the pull-down menu under the "Team" tab.
- Important note when filling out the registration information: please make sure all names, streets, towns etc. are capitalized properly. The registration does NOT auto correct capitalization. If you type your swimmer's name as "mary smith," that is exactly how her registration will be sent in to USA Swimming and how it will appear in meet programs, results etc.. Also, only fill in the "preferred name" field if you want your swimmer's name to appear differently than their legal first name. Please, no nick-names.
- All Returning Members should register for their respective training group based upon age, unless they were notified by a coach.
- Returning Families who are adding a new swimmer should complete the New Swimmer Inquiry form. All new swimmers will have to go to one of the evaluation sessions for final placement. For a list of remaining evaluation sessions please email: email@example.com
- When going through the registration process, please check that all contact information including email and phone numbers is up to date. All contact is done through email so please list an email that is checked regularly.
- During the registration process the system will alert you to any balances that are on your EMAC account and ask you to pay these balances when registering. It will allow you to view your billing and payment history. Any past due balance must be paid in full to register for the upcoming season.
- You have the option of making your registration payment by credit card or check. Credit cards will be processed during the registration process. If you choose the pay by check option, payment must be made within 7 days of registration or you may lose your roster placement/wait list status.
Please email the business office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the online registration.
Short Course Season Training Begins Monday, Sept. 2 for all groups.