2018 Spring Competitive Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/12/18 - 3/31/18
Open for New Members
3/20/18 - 3/31/18
Swimmers who may register include:
- Swimmers continuing with EMAC from the Winter Session.
Welcome to the 2018 Spring Session
EMAC Electronic Registration Platform
Continuing Members: Registration Open March 12 - March 18
- Space is limited and after March 18 open roster positions will be offered to new members.
- Please register your swimmer for the group designated in the "Group Assignments" handout.
Returning and New Members: Registration Open March 20
If you are returning to EMAC but did not participate in our Winter Session, or if you are new to EMAC, you must follow three steps:
- Fill out an inquiry form HERE.
- Be approved by our waitlist administrator.
- Register for the team.
- Registration for approved waitlist swimmers will open upon approval from Wait List Administrator.
Important Registration Notes:
- The online registration system does not work well with mobile devices.
- Please read the Spring Information Packet which contains all the details of the session. Click HERE to go right to the 2018 Spring Registration Packet
- Please make sure all names, streets, towns etc are capitalized properly. The registration does NOT auto correct capitalization. If you type your swimmer's name as "mary smith," that is exactly how her registration will be sent in to USA Swimming and how it will appear in meet programs, results etc.. Also, only fill in the "preferred name" field if you want your swimmer's name to appear differently than their legal first name. Please, no nick-names.
- Families who are adding a new swimmer should complete the New Swimmer Inquiry form for that swimmer. You will be contacted regarding placement.
- When going through the registration process, please check that all contact information including email and phone numbers is up to date. All contact is done through email so please list an email that is checked regularly.
- During the registration process the system will alert you to any balances that are on your EMAC account and ask you to pay these balances when registering. It will allow you to view your billing and payment history. Any past due balance must be paid in full to register for the upcoming season.
- You have the option of making your registration payment by credit card or check. Credit cards will be processed during the registration process. If you choose the pay by check option, payment must be made within 7 days of registration or you may lose your roster placement/wait list status.
- During registration, please note the policies and agreements as you will be expected to abide by those policies and agreements.
Please email the business office at email@example.com with any questions regarding the online registration.
SpringTraining Begins Monday, April 9 for all groups.