NPAC- Spring Warm Up
Open for Returning Members
3/13/19 - 4/8/19
Open for New Members
3/13/19 - 4/8/19
NPAC 2019 Spring Warm- Up Swim Program
Session 1, Stroke Work (4 Weeks): April 8th- May 3rd
Session 2, Conditioning (3 Weeks): May 6th- May 24th
Practices are Monday-Friday from 6:00- 7:00 PM
NON NPAC Member: Session 1 & 2 - $280
NON NPAC Member: Session 1 Stroke - $150
NON NPAC Member: Session 2 - $130
NPAC Swim Team - Session 1 & 2 - $200
NPAC Swim Team - Session 1 - $110
NPAC Swim Team - Session 2 - $90
Session 1, 7 weeks (April 8th- May 24th)
Practices are as follows:
Age Group : Wednesday 6:00-7:30 PM and Friday 6:00- 8:00 PM
HS/Invite Only: Monday 6:00-7:30 PM and Thursday 7:15- 8:45 PM
Diving - AG (Non-NPAC Member) - $175
Diving - AG (NPAC Member) - $150
Diving - HS/Invite Only - $125
NPAC is proud to offer a Spring Swim Program that is run by our Experienced Coaching Staff. There is a lot of detailed information, so please read to end.
- Your swimmer can sign up for Session 1, Session 2, or both sessions. Session 1 focuses on Stroke Technique. Each week swimmers will work on a different stroke; free, back, breast and fly. Session 2 focuses on Conditioning. This session is more demanding and requires more lap repetition of each stroke.
- Diving is one full 7 week session. Diving offers an AG Option and a HS/Invite Only Option (this can only be chosen if you are in HS or you have been invited by the coaches to participate in this group).
- Your swimmer must be able to swim multiple laps of the pool in order to sign up for our Spring Warm-Up. If he/she can't, please check out our Swim Lesson tab on the front page of the website.
- if you are NOT a member of the NPAC Swim Team for the 2018-19 season and you have NOT participated in another NP Community Program (such as swim lessons) you will be required to select the option to PAY the $25 Community Fee per person. Any questions about this, please contact Rhonda Diliberto, NP Aquatics Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not live in the North Penn School District, you will be required to pay a one time out of district fee of $50.
- There will be no practices on Friday, April 19th or Monday, April 22nd as all the Buildings in the District will be Closed.
Thank you for your interest in our Spring Warm Up Program. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Tracy Stressman- NPAC President: email@example.com