NPAC 2018 US Summer Training
Open for Returning Members
4/26/18 - 8/1/18
Open for New Members
4/26/18 - 8/1/18
Registration for NPAC - US Summer Training
The swimming coaches from North Penn Aquatic Club will be running US Summer Training from May 29th-Aug 3rd.
Though NPAC US swimming includes the development of young swimmers, please carefully consider whether your child is prepared for the rigor of this program. US practices are conducted at a faster tempo than SAL and/or Spring Warmup practices. US swimmers quickly execute their warm-up in preparation for a main set that includes more yards and faster intervals than a SAL workout.
All participants must sign-up in Team Unify and payment will be processed via credit card on file.
All participants MUST be US Registered, either as UN or NPAC, in order to attend practices. This is an insurance requirement so there are no exceptions. If you are not registered, you must fill out the registration form below and your card on file will be charged the $70 US Reg Fee.
2018 US Registration information is here.
For Summer 2018 US Training, NPAC has 3 Training Groups. If you have a question about your child's group, please contact Coach Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School/High School/College Swimmers: $375
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Age Group: $275
- 10&Under Wednesday/Friday (2 days only): $150
*If you have NEVER been a member of our North Penn Aquatic Club or North Penn High School swim teams your card will be charged an additional $75 fee at checkout.
May 29th-June 15th Practice schedule is as follows:
- Practice will remain at NPHS until our contract begins with NG Pool.
- We will update you will the schedule for May 29-June 15th as the information becomes available.
June 18th-Aug 3rd Practice schedule is as follows:
- MWF at Nor-Gwyn pool: 6:30 to 8:30 AM Conditioning until 9 AM in Park.
- T/Th at North Penn High School: 6:30 to 8:30 AM Lifting/Conditioning from 8:30 to 9:15 AM.
- Saturday at North Penn High School: Approximately 7 to 11 AM Both Swim Practice and Lifting.
***We will try our best to keep schedule changes on the calendar. Please set up your account with your cell phone so that you can receive text messages through the system.